Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Woke up to a Union invoice. Question though, normally you don’t pay taxes when the store is not present in your state. So how Union charging $22 in NY taxes? Lol
I wondered the same thing also because the email had no shipping costs but had tax, but when I clicked on the complete purchase link and opened the invoice, instead it showed shipping and no tax.

so my friend texts me about EA at 8am PST, an hour after y’all seeing it. I dont even have SNKRS on my phone but I downloaded for ****s and giggles.

bruh it said I had EA and I was able to check out with an 8.5??? Y’all I barely interact with SNKRS, never hit, never made a single purchase. Probably a glitch so not getting my hopes up lol.

Attachments

• 9936A7AB-0BE0-43B7-9377-6F6FC1CCCC57.png
    9936A7AB-0BE0-43B7-9377-6F6FC1CCCC57.png
    625.9 KB · Views: 129
Didn’t have access…

Exactly…If you didn’t have access then they aren’t even showing on the app at this point…If your getting them in there as sold out then you had access but missed out…

thats not entirely true. I don’t know what’s the reason to people only seeing a spinning whee and people seeing sold out. Every account I pulled up had a spinning wheel when clicking the link thru browser. But when I click it to redirect to open my SNKRS app, it shows sold out. There’s no way that ALL my accounts got exclusive access and is sold out.

also seems like it’s not sold out yet, so if you have access, you should still see sizes right now.

**** me. So if you want them and play by SNKRS rules of engagement (have been forever) you don’t get a damn thing. Got it.

Last edited:
Didn’t have access…

Exactly…If you didn’t have access then they aren’t even showing on the app at this point…If your getting them in there as sold out then you had access but missed out…

Someone above said that sold out doesn't necessarily mean you had access

thats not entirely true. I don’t know what’s the reason to people only seeing a spinning whee and people seeing sold out. Every account I pulled up had a spinning wheel when clicking the link thru browser. But when I click it to redirect to open my SNKRS app, it shows sold out. There’s no way that ALL my accounts got exclusive access and is sold out.

also seems like it’s not sold out yet, so if you have access, you should still see sizes right now.

Using the same WiFi with all? If so once you clear the link with 1 account it’ll carry over to all on that same IP…So even if you didn’t get access on a particular account they’ll still show up, only as sold out…

so my friend texts me about EA at 8am PST, an hour after y’all seeing it. I dont even have SNKRS on my phone but I downloaded for ****s and giggles.

bruh it said I had EA and I was able to check out with an 8.5??? Y’all I barely interact with SNKRS, never hit, never made a single purchase. Probably a glitch so not getting my hopes up lol.

Same I checked out at around 10:30 eastern, my size was still available, hoping it’s not a glitch

EA should be in your inbox, if you don’t have that notification or the Chris Gibbs notification there was never access. Right?

Same I checked out at around 10:30 eastern, my size was still available, hoping it’s not a glitch

this is why I hate the sneaker game. it just pulls you right back in. literally deleted anything sneaker related off my phone, especially after paying resell on two Kobe’s. was like forget this. then I get an EA.

Nike sensed it and was like “naw, we pushed this guy too far.” hoping it goes through 🙏🙏🙏

Using the same WiFi with all? If so once you clear the link with 1 account it’ll carry over to all on that same IP…So even if you didn’t get access on a particular account they’ll still show up, only as sold out…

All on different IP. Like I said, I’ve experienced this before on a ton of stuff before. There was a huge exclusive access restock a few weeks back and solelinks tweeted it and literally everyone saw that sold out but no one had access.

I even had things where I click the link and it brings me to the message “you’ve got a second chance” but it’s sold out on my side but people that actually got that second chance access was able to checkout after me.

Time is 11:30 I’m gonna call it 0/3 on Union releases at least I was able to cart the last 2 drops before getting cart jacked in those Shopify lines

Sold out in the app means you didn’t have access.

Back
Top Bottom