Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Damn 22k in some states that’s a down payment on a house, Union really F’d up a lot of people would have won this shoe for sure if it was done the right way

just admit you were wrong and we can move forward amicably:

-you were wrong about SNKRS not dropping amm3
-you were wrong about the aftermarket prices that you were so confident about
-I never called you a racist
-I’m not even associated or know the other laker guy you’re talking about. You assume we’re friends because we’re laker fans? (I’m not even a laker fan btw, I’m a Kobe fan)
Glad I’m getting free rent somewhere :smile:

For everybody that keeps asking…

D6F78171-8569-44DA-ABF8-1FCCE58993B5.jpeg

EA pair came in early this afternoon. I originally intended to use as trade bait, but after having some time to look at them in person and check out the materials (thank God for the darker Desert color IMO) I decided I'm going to keep and wear them. Especially since the cw is so different from my typical choices when it comes to sneakers. Going to enjoy these... especially with the circus surrounding the release.

IMG_3959.jpg

PS - Any pics of these with the alternate laces around yet? Before I waste my time haha.

EA pair came in early this afternoon. I originally intended to use as trade bait, but after having some time to look at them in person and check out the materials (thank God for the darker Desert color IMO) I decided I'm going to keep and wear them. Especially since the cw is so different from my typical choices when it comes to sneakers. Going to enjoy these... especially with the circus surrounding the release.

IMG_3959.jpg

PS - Any pics of these with the alternate laces around yet? Before I waste my time haha.
These are my feelings exactly.

Do it Do it. Honestly was caught off guard with how much I actually ended up liking them once in hand.
Yup. Ended up copping a half size up (my TTS was sold out by the time I checked for EA) and I’m glad I did cause the width on 4s is usually a problem for me.

Colorway wise, most of my collection is pretty neutral/muted so I’ve really got nothing else like these. Nice to add something wild to the rotation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom