Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Since Union giving out multiples, send me an email since I already got a text (not shipped yet though)

With so many people getting multiples. I demand more pairs for ‘all.’ I’m tired of seeing the 1% taking everything again and again.

:rofl:
:rofl:
Do you live in Utopia???
yes realistically I know that’s not happening but at the same time no one who’s been in the sneakers for a while it’s going to wear one pair of shoes enough to where you need seven pairs. **** you got a guys still wearing shoes from 1985.

So I don’t wanna make it about that guy (dude that has 7pairs) personally. Just in general

Last edited:
yes realistically I know that’s not happening but at the same time no one who’s been in the sneakers for a while it’s going to wear one pair of shoes enough to where you need seven pairs. **** you got a guys still wearing shoes from 1985.

So I don’t wanna make it about that guy (dude that has 7pairs) personally. Just in general
i understand but I’m not gonna not pay a bunch of winning invoices they send me lol. Im only keeping ONE set for myself, I already traded a set for the previous Unions I didn’t get. Right now I’m trying to trade my other set for my wife’s size and the final pair which I don’t need im giving to my friend who just had a serious surgery. Im not out here being a bot I just got lucky for once. I agree there’s no need for 7 pairs but I’m not gonna pass up a limited opportunity. Great trade bait to get old shoes I don’t wanna pay resell for is the way I saw it. Maybe if I get another invoice I’ll oop that size 11 to a Noho local so be on the lookout if I hit again.

well homeboy KingJaffeJoe hooked it up with the all time good lookin out.

man got his pair and ooped the second one here.

i wouldnt get heated at anyone buying all 7 pairs. get heated at the bot users and union for blowing the release, then sending second invoices to all the botters, to thank them for being total pieces of monkey crap.

but there are still some good people on NT.

Iz my dumbass about to $600 for my size 12. I got like $280 Goat credit, but still. Cole Cole world.
why on gods green earth wouldnt you wait a week or two when pairs start to arrive and the bot boys go to resell???

do you remember the union 4 noirs?
same thing.

high prices for the first week or so. then the 2nd week a big drop, then when the snkrs announcement and release came, another dip.

arent these coming to snkrs soon too?

Back
Top Bottom