Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

62933610-8DB9-4A1E-B04D-4E97D514A465.jpeg
In the few days I’ve had these shoes I’ve been beaten and worn them in well. I gotta say I kinda like the look of them with a bit of dirt.
Get your moneys worth. Love seeing them worn.

lol i think the NT detectives posting that pic was enuf for him

and union is still sending out emails. must be from cancellations.

anyone who got a link from someone else is sweating lol

Honestly, I can't believe my posts keep getting deleted as if they were somehow on the same level as how that fool was acting. Weird.
welcome to NT moderating.

its like school. the other guy could be the biggest rule of conduct breaker on NT. but if you even get into it with him anyway…….you be lucky if you dont get a ban hammer with him.

learned my lesson.
dont defend yourself and dont even respond. just laugh.

and that dude has to be banned lol. my man was literally begging for it. literally.

Is that him? Ya'll NT Detectives something else man :lol:

I couldn't help but look at the post history and this guy is a walking contradiction.

Calls the Union 4s Frankenstein collabs and says doubling up is weird, but then ends up buying 7 pairs of them:

You’re right, maybe if I hit the Frankenstein Union collab or something else I can use it as trade bait for some old pairs. I’m mad I didn’t grab some of the AMM clothes smh now I want the Clay TShirt.
Word. That double up stuff is weird. The only double up pair I’ve ever purchased were the new Omni Zone II’s and the pair that is gonna sit I had Dee Brown autograph em for me.

Calls the AMM3s terrible, but then ends up buying 2 pairs and saying he loves the details of the shoe:

Same, these are terrible to me if it wasn’t a collab people would bash them.
Just got mine definitely buying some nice clothes for these. These 12.5/11 are TTS compared to my sz11 cool greys. Love the details and my pup approves WORK HARDER
FA83C732-F9E8-46EC-8666-C433EC87388F.jpeg

:smh:

HMMMM.....so most (not all) of the posts that were a part of the debacle today were removed (including the ones where the person was asking for mods to delete their NT account), yet they did not delete the person's account after all the disgusting stuff that person said? Okay.....very interesting.

Don’t worry dude will be back, under a new username lol.

back to the topic, someone with taupe show some on feet pics. Ahem Lucky13s Lucky13s

He's gonna flex on 10 pairs of TS highs and lows.

@ at me that time please lol

What do they get in flexing spilling that much bs in a place as NT, that's the lamest of things ... we all just want to talk shoes, hardships, suffering, wins, but not brag on top of anyone else.

Oh well, bad judgment on my side

Back
Top Bottom