Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I think 3god meant do you wear any real pairs. But I think we all know the answer.

9D0F1D4F-C52A-46E7-9CF5-91D564F3A78B.jpeg
OH SNAP!!!!!

Chris if you someone read this thread I just want you to know I still have love for you guys even though the only union shoe I managed to get for retail was my 180s. Just sucks that I have to line somebodys pockets for my Desert Mosses. Oh well off to Stockx bc GOAT has been disappointing lately.

LETSSS GO UNDEFEATED WITH THE DUB!
Chris if you someone read this thread I just want you to know I still have love for you guys even though the only union shoe I managed to get for retail was my 180s. Just sucks that I have to line somebodys pockets for my Desert Mosses. Oh well off to Stockx bc GOAT has been disappointing lately.

Chris.... if you're reading this, Suck a sausage

So, I decided to go with the mint laces since I really like how the colors mint and taupe look together and the mint laces does not clash with the blue fury and green colors on the shoe. Most people who will swap the laces out will wear the blue fury laces, so my pair will be a little bit different. 🙂

For a shoe that I was not really checking for and only entered the raffle for the hell of it while waiting for my brunch that day, I must say that I really like these! I have so many multicolored sneakers in my collection that I welcome this neutral addition. I am not gonna say one colorway is better than the other, but I will say for my personal taste that I most definitely prefer the Taupe CW over the Desert Moss.

20210714_133612.jpg

Thank you Guavas! 😄 It sucks that the release sucked major donkey balls, so I am treading lightly.....just post a few lace swap pics and be out! LOL

I think you're good now. You know wHO we were frustrated by. Well, I'll speak for myself. I'm over my frustration. I know I'm gonna get blessed with every Off-White and Travis coming out for retail. Multiples, even. But I'll only post one. :D

I think you're good now. You know wHO we were frustrated by. Well, I'll speak for myself. I'm over my frustration. I know I'm gonna get blessed with every Off-White and Travis coming out for retail. Multiples, even. But I'll only post one. :D
Yeah, Mr. 7 Pairs ended up showing his cheeks up in here! LOL I hope you do hit on the TS and OW drops. That is a great way of thinking too.....your blessings will come in due time. 👍🏽

Back
Top Bottom