Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Look good compared to my two pairs directly from Union…Can you get a better picture of the inside tongue stitching?

CE6AE5A4-DCC7-4816-A33E-426C4858C819.jpeg
85C8DAF3-4819-467B-8EE3-8D2019273EDB.jpeg

Pics do the Taupes no justice. Once you have them in hand and that sun hits them. 🔥🔥🔥 That color is insane.
Agree. Glad to see that you’ve come around on them. You hated them and Union for making them, but hell, it happens. I’m just glad I’m one of the lucky ones to have obtained them. Love them, along with my Off-Noirs, and my BT 1s. I’m super interested to see what Union does next if they continue to do Jordan collabs (I hope so). They’ve done sht no one imagined, so I know whatever they do is gonna be super unique.

Agree. Glad to see that you’ve come around on them. You hated them and Union for making them, but hell, it happens. I’m just glad I’m one of the lucky ones to have obtained them. Love them, along with my Off-Noirs, and my BT 1s. I’m super interested to see what Union does next if they continue to do Jordan collabs (I hope so). They’ve done sht no one imagined, so I know whatever they do is gonna be super unique.

2 or 3 🙏🏻

These 4s are so ugly. If they would just put the effort to fix the real OG mold/shape instead of creating a whole new one. In my eyes this is worse than 04-08 as those colorways people thirst for and this is just good material bad design. Then there is the fake hype/exclusive vibe that comes with this.

gang is all here.

4DF7A7B1-3EE1-4688-BDCF-778B42A0D904.jpeg

cream laces work best for the taupe and desert moss if you want the more subtle look. The factory blue laces looks nice on taupe, but not so much on the desert moss.

You have to take this photo with the Cream laces in the two in the front. Anyway, the far column are the best pairs by far. It’s not even close!

gang is all here.

4DF7A7B1-3EE1-4688-BDCF-778B42A0D904.jpeg

cream laces work best for the taupe and desert moss if you want the more subtle look. The factory blue laces looks nice on taupe, but not so much on the desert moss.

Big regerts not going for the Guava also. Was afraid multiple orders would get cancelled.

I honestly would be down for whatever Union remixes next, but I think I’d rather it not be a 2 or a 3. I’m not a 2 fan at all, and while I feel like they could do something to it to make it a more appealing model, I’m still not crazy about the model in general. 3s are always good, and I’m sure they’d do them justice, but I’d almost like them to do something different. I feel like they’d have to do something with Nike Air on the back (Gibbs is older, and has a connection to the older Jordan silhouettes). 5s have been done by OW, and Trav has done the 6. Not a huge 7 guy. In a perfect world though, I’d want an 8. There’s so much paneling and details on an 8, that I’d love to see a Union take/remix on the model. I also LOVE the Jordan 8, and it hasn’t been treated like this before, so it’d be dope to see. I’d also welcome a toe cap 10 though.

no love for the 11's 3god 3god ?

speaking of which, I see very very few 11's collabs. Wonder why no one's tried to put their touch on it.

Back
Top Bottom