Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Damn dawg you go to the pool in sneakers? lol.

I would too, if that was my place to chill for the week!! Where’s this at CARTEL777 CARTEL777 :nerd: :nthat:

It’s not like dawg goin to the pool…
IMG_3413.jpeg

I'm the same and I have multiples pairs of the off noirs and guavas.

I keep saying I'll unds them but I don't. The only ones I have unds recently are the black and red XIs cause I have 5 pairs of them, dj khaled 5s cause I also have 5 of them, kith x lebron 15s closing ceremony cause I have 4 of them, and the most recent ones are the UNC every game air ships with two other pairs of those DS too.

What are you waiting for? A special occasion?

I am no where near on frank mucus's level. I have one single pair of UNDFT ( Union sorry) 4s and they are the guava pair. I have been waiting for the perfect day/occasion for a while. I honestly don't have a good excuse for why they are still DS. Think i will throw them into the summer rotation

Last edited:
I am no where near on frank mucus's level. I have one single pair of UNDFT 4s and they are the guava pair. I have been waiting for the perfect day/occasion for a while. I honestly don't have a good excuse for why they are still DS. Think i will throw them into the summer rotation

Undefeated?

Back
Top Bottom