Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

So IMO these are definitely inferior to the 180s and Jordan 1s, both of those are dope IMO. Want to see them loosened up and on foot, as bad shoes look even worse when they’re all choked up and such. To be honest, my least favorite part is the all white (more like sail or cream) midsole and outsole combo. I’ve never been a fan of such a combo on any shoe.

I preordered a pair of these (instead of the OW4s) thinking I'd save on resale, since Jordan 4s are pretty difficult to mess up...whoops.

Hopefully these are just really bad pics (and hopefully the guava/red ones look better, since those are the ones I think I went with).

What I don’t get is the influence from the Tinker sketch. The original sketch had Zebra embossed on the front mudguard. What would be annoying (but the shoe game tends to do annoying sht from time to time) is if the more limited pair (Union only pair) is a complete 180 in looks and is truly dope.

what a shame, this would've looked so nice with my collection of collab 4's.

Maybe another colorway will change my mind

If that's a real picture, not a chance in hell. I remember when the Lebron 17s came out with that initial colorway. It was terrible then, terrible this whole season and terrible now, sitting online. The 17 itself is a beautiful shoe in some colorways but that grey/black colorway is ultimate trash. The Freak 2s looked terrible then when first revealed, and the initial colorway still looks terrible now. Wouldn't take em if they were given to me. Trash, even with the awesome story behind them.

These 4s are ultimate trash if that picture is real. There's nothing to turn.

Back
Top Bottom