Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

9809BACA-2F6D-4E27-893B-848253D82DA6.jpeg

1598718675142.gif

damn you got the Kobe today too wtf #todaywasagoodday

Got sold out originally on sz 12 on guava, went back in and added a 11 and it checked out no problems. Surprisingly it didn't put me back in queue.

Was in line for an 11 and got the out of stock notice. Clicked on the 10.5 and it went straight to the checkout.

Seemed too easy?

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but never once have I felt that I had a chance with "hyped" purchases on these smaller sites. I'd rather just roll the dice with a SNKRS raffle. Feels like better chances. I've actually hit on a couple of those. I've got a new phone and gigabit internet, and mother****ers are doubling back when I'm in a checkout queue for half an hour. The game is ****ed.

Went to desktop too late after mobile kept looping. because the jordan logo covered the captcha box. Oh well. Still in line for a pair of guavas but I already know what it is. L.

I got through and also got the "Thank you for your order" ...........

And then my payment lagged out and didn't process

Whatever.....wasn't something I was gonna wear. Trade bait so hopefully someone else who wanted them got em

I don't think its meant for me to wear tennis shoes, sneaker Gods keep showing me that.

Bout to get a mean flip flop game going

Back
Top Bottom