Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Ups , fed ex , usps will be busy next two weeks . delivering all these shoes from mamba week and union.

Hit size 11.5 on the guavas, was in the queue for about 2-3 minutes and was able to check out , shocked I got through , figured everyone was going for the noir so went guava way

Did most of y’all hit on desktop or mobile?

Desktop.

Was trying to use my phone and both my computers (desktop and laptop) and was only looking for one pair. As soon as I hit on desktop, I got outta line. My philosophy is let other brehs eat if I was lucky enough to cop a pair. I probably could have doubled or tripled up, but I'm not a reseller, and I don't want to prevent brehs from being able to cop because of greed.

Did anyone not get email confirmation yet? I got through and it said order confirmed on the site and it shows a pending charge on my cc but still no email confirmation

Definitely not I. My momma already got a chunky Dunky

tumblr_inline_prqmojeanP1t3h2l5_1280.gif

Mobile with PayPal.
missed out on the size 12 noir,
Doubled back and got a 12.5.

didn’t want to be greedy and try for another pair, plus the risk of getting both orders cancelled.

nice. Congrats.
couldn’t make it past the queue.
got in line at 12:03.
idk. Prolly just my service and location.

Desktop.

Was trying to use my phone and both my computers (desktop and laptop) and was only looking for one pair. As soon as I hit on desktop, I got outta line. My philosophy is let other brehs eat if I was lucky enough to cop a pair. I probably could have doubled or tripled up, but I'm not a reseller, and I don't want to prevent brehs from being able to cop because of greed.

Congrats and thank you for your service. Still failed.
but word. really feel like I shoulda been on a computer.

we’ll see how it goes moving forward.

nice. Congrats.
couldn’t make it past the queue.
got in line at 12:03.
idk. Prolly just my service and location.

Congrats and thank you for your service. Still failed.
but word. really feel like I shoulda been on a computer.

we’ll see how it goes moving forward.
I’ve had luck on SNKRS only with my WiFi off. I have never hit on the app while at home.

Desktop.

same here on desktop

tried on phone and ipad but no luck

for the 1's i got through for both pairs by phone

Desktop.
I don't know how ya'll do it on mobile. I type slow as **** on mobile and pages be loading all messed up sometimes on mobile.
You gotta have the auto fill stuff ready to go. I didn’t have to type in anything to checkout today on mobile. The only issue I had was verifying the captcha at the beginning.

Desktop.

Facts. Only time I ever got a double it was by accident because I never got a payment confirmation due to the the site crashing for one order so I ended up buying elsewhere, but turns out the original order went through.

Sometimes it feels like sneaker karma is real. Lined up for a sneaker one time and the guy at the counter asked those of us in line what size we wanted. Turns out my size only had one pair left and the person infront of me wore the same size as well, but ended up passing it to me.

adf4014f420a60a0e52e559c1ce0364a.gif

You gotta have the auto fill stuff ready to go. I didn’t have to type in anything to checkout today on mobile. The only issue I had was verifying the captcha at the beginning.

What about your CC info? You can autofill that on mobile?

Back
Top Bottom