Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

Def jealous of everyone eating on this release. Congrats to everyone's W. They hating on size14s

I'm on to the Columbia XI lows in a couple weeks.

1618064671149.png

All praise to the sneaker gods.

What's up with snkrs? I was pending for 20 minutes, it told me it was sold out... Then it went back to the page and said my size is available and now I'm pending again? Is this normal? Am I about to get back to back Ls?

Well the pain has been fulfilled.

didn’t get to claim my champs pair yesterday, struck out online today. This was a cruel way to miss out smh.

I’m hurt a little by this one now, but unfortunately this is common in 2021

Alright, SNKRS has been pending for damn near 30 minutes now and FTL, Champs, JD Sports, and DSG all have me in line even though I know most if not all of them are sold out. I'll give it a couple more minutes before I throw in the towel :lol:

I'll keep a little hope alive that I can grab my 10.5 from a late raffle win or a local spot's delayed shipment.

Shoutout to everyone that was able to get theirs today.

Reactions: ARK
I got through que on JD and got to the very end seubmitted payment then hit with a sold out but got charged still. Then tried to re add to cart and put back in que. guessing that’s an L also pending for 21 min on snkrs for the L. Sigh

What's up with snkrs? I was pending for 20 minutes, it told me it was sold out... Then it went back to the page and said my size is available and now I'm pending again? Is this normal? Am I about to get back to back Ls?

I'm just speculating, but I think that resell culture across the board is just so bad right now that the server load is having weird effects on the site/app because more people than ever are trying to hit.

Back
Top Bottom