Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

Just wait. Slap "Doernbecher" on em and everybody - I can't wait for them elephant 5s. They fire
When I look at the completely printed pair I think son of mars. But e black netting pair looks :smokin to me
So? DBs are made from sick children. There is a cool vibe that comes from that. I do not expect black cement or hare Jordan designs from them. Besides a lot of them have been good.

There is no excuse for a healthy adult to create such an atrocity.

So? DBs are made from sick children. There is a cool vibe that comes from that. I do not expect black cement or hare Jordan designs from them. Besides a lot of them have been good.
There is no excuse for a healthy adult to create such an atrocity.
Dont let JB and NIKE fool yall. It is a means for nike/jb to get a tax reduction and increase their public image. It is a strategic advertisement  campaign to make the public feel they are a caring company. What about the sick china boy who is working in the factory. Im positive the child is misssing an arm for lack of safety equipment and procedure training. Hey he might have brain damage from all the glue and toxins in the factory.

..haven't bought a Doernbecher since I doubled up on the II's in 2007....if this is the outcome of the V's..one of my all-time favorite Jordans, I'll pass once again...
mean.gif
ummmm yea i agree with you they dont look to exciting 

Dont let JB and NIKE fool yall. It is a means for nike/jb to get a tax reduction and increase their public image. It is a strategic advertisement  campaign to make the public feel they are a caring company. What about the sick china boy who is working in the factory. Im positive the child is misssing an arm for lack of safety equipment and procedure training. Hey he might have brain damage from all the glue and toxins in the factory.
I am NOT doing it for Nike. I am doing it because if I were in that position I would love to have designed my own shoe and see how much everyone likes it. Advertisement does not affect me beyond letting me know a product exist. You don't think the kids who make the Doernbechers (and jordans are not the only DBs made) don't appreciate people rocking their kicks? But I guess it is easier for me to understand that being sickle cell anemic and having family who have died from other complications.

And tbh the last three DB jordans were good enough to be made by adults imo

Not like JB cares of the child.
Not saying they did. Profit still goes to the hospital. How is nike trying to look good when few people know about this?
But you missed my point completely so I'm done with this conversation. It is going nowhere.

Last edited:
Social media. Hint who buys shoes? 18-30? age bracket who typically participate in social media. ie twitter, facebook, tumblr etc etc. How many followers or friends does the average person on facebook have? id say about 100 maybe 300? point made.

Not saying they did. Profit still goes to the hospital. How is nike trying to look good when few people know about this?
But you missed my point completely so I'm done with this conversation. It is going nowhere.
And dont give the people at niketalk this stuff. I looked at your past post a little on the arrogant side imo. You cop the charities so you can feel you got swag dog.

Okay. sure
despite hating the word swag and the people who use it. Enough has been said here.

Last edited:

QFT.

I haven't bought a retro product in a couple of years now but do the boxes still have the statement? 'A portion of the proceeds made in purchasing this product go to supporting educational initiatives' or something alone those lines...

These kicks are terrible by the way. It's fine that they are dropping Retro+ colourways but the stuff they are passing for 'authentic' is 10X worse than some of the fakes from a few years back. That said just how bad are the fakes today if the 'authentics' have taken their mantle?

Last edited:
QFT.
I haven't bought a retro product in a couple of years now but do the boxes still have the statement? 'A portion of the proceeds made in purchasing this product go to supporting educational initiatives' or something alone those lines...
These kicks are terrible by the way. It's fine that they are dropping Retro+ colourways but the stuff they are passing for 'authentic' is 10X worse than some of the fakes from a few years back. That said just how bad are the fakes today if the 'authentics' have taken their mantle?
Nope i believe your talking about the facebox. The boxes no longer have that slogan. Some of the fakes even have better quality then JB.

^^^
Thanks fam. I remember the 'Face' boxes having that statement and I'll look at my '20th Anniversary' and 'Black/Silver' boxes for it too.

^^^
Thanks fam. I remember the 'Face' boxes having that statement and I'll look at my '20th Anniversary' and 'Black/Silver' boxes for it too.
Black/silver don't have the message either. If you havnt purhased jordans in a while.. I'm very curious what shoes  do you still buy? 

I Hope this version comes out, even though it's a photoshoped version of the Metallics (Look at the reflection). The other pics from counter kicks were terrible

Back
Top Bottom