Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

seeing these dudes cop such an atrocity of a shoe at 250 is like hearing someone scratch a chalkboard
sick.gif
it hurts my soul
laugh.gif

this is like one of only a few shoes i dont mind seeing dudes resell for that extra paper... cuz if you can move these for 400-500 you deserve an award for pulling off that heist
laugh.gif
one word: hypebeast

those who will buy them for that amount

DID ANYONE ELSE ENTER THE BODEGA RAFFLE FOR THESE AND THE BAPE X REEBOK COLLAB? ANYONE HEAR ANYTHING YET? FROM EITHER SHOE?

I really don't know why people feel it is an art to get limited kicks online. Even with bots, its still luck. Especially since orders are getting sniped and recall in mid transition. Tried to go for pair #2, but no go. Trust me. I have been collecting for years. Yes, this shoe is ugly. But, I GUARANTEE just as all ugly Jordan's like grapes, carmines, olives and even the concords when they first came out received the same ugly and whack Comments....how are they received now? This shoe will go down as an elite down the road.

Lol...the same cats who hate the shoe are still posting on the thread....they have absolutely no lives..lol....how can u not want the sneaker, not like the sneaker, call everyone out who likes the sneaker, yet still comment on the thread as if they cant get over the fact that whether they like it or not the kicks are releasing, people want em, and their hate is just wasted energy.....you no-lives know who u are!

The quality of these is top tier to say the least... the leather interior of the shoe especially is amazing...

Read insert and it speak of the most iconic shoes. If the series do not get canceled like the anniversary series, expect the 3,4,6, and 11's

tried to grab an 8.5 for my boy. was in line 21min then got the OOS message. he gonna think I was bs'in... I need to either get about that bot life, or start only rockin IDs (don't wanna wait 5 weeks everytime I buy a pair of shoes tho)

Picked up my Labs locally for box price .... One spot wouldn't sell the 5s unless u purchased both pair of the elephant print 28s :x :x .. My dude offered $425 just for the 5s and they still wouldn't budge :smh: ... They know them 28s ain't going nowhere :rofl:

Picked up my Labs locally for box price .... One spot wouldn't sell the 5s unless u purchased both pair of the elephant print 28s :x :x .. My dude offered $425 just for the 5s and they still wouldn't budge :smh: ... They know them 28s ain't going nowhere :rofl:

No doubt ! I wouldn't rock those for free !

The DTLR at Soutside Plaza in Richmond, VA still has pairs as of 10 minutes ago. I asked for a 10 & dude said they were sold out but still had sizes 10.5 & 11. I ended up with a 9 though.

If anyone knows when those Jordan V Shanghai's are releasing and where in China, I've got two friends teaching for a year there willing to pick these up if at all possible.

Back
Top Bottom