Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a shoe game?

Duh buying what you like favorite Jays from your childhood , remembering Jordan in all those games watching him on tv , feeling the win of being in Chicago for all of the chips the chants of repeat the 3 peat!!! Good ol days it is what you make of it

What is a shoe game?

Duh buying what you like favorite Jays from your childhood , remembering Jordan in all those games watching him on tv , feeling the win of being in Chicago for all of the chips the chants of repeat the 3 peat!!! Good ol days it is what you make of it

No, my friend, that is life.

The term shoe game is foolish. Making the purchase of shoes a game, really? That implies a goal, winners, and losers.

Buying what you like, nostalgia, and fun times =\= A Game

1 month away from release and the hype for these is surreal.

153 pages already.

Lots of folks gonna come up empty handed; I just hope I'm not one of them.

dude at my school did that a couple weeks ago
mean.gif

you can always go up to said person, step all over their shoes, call them out & ask them what they're gonna do about it

Can someone please post a link to the mk goat shirt pictured a few pages back. I could give a fawq about matching I personally like the shirt and want to buy it. Thanks

Can someone please post a link to the mk goat shirt pictured a few pages back. I could give a fawq about matching I personally like the shirt and want to buy it. Thanks

you can always go up to said person, step all over their shoes, call them out & ask them what they're gonna do about it

:lol:

Or you could not worry about what the next man is doing
And take care of yourself. Wearing two different shoes is
Funny to me but I really could care less what someone else
Wants to wear.

:lol:

Or you could not worry about what the next man is doing
And take care of yourself. Wearing two different shoes is
Funny to me but I really could care less what someone else
Wants to wear.
Yeah just puke on him and leave it at that, just walk away.

No, my friend, that is life.

The term shoe game is foolish. Making the purchase of shoes a game, really? That implies a goal, winners, and losers.

Buying what you like, nostalgia, and fun times =\= A Game

Sir Charles you're big homie and all, but you are aware this is a game now? Lol.... Raffles and such goin on, it's definitely a game now lol...

The swag in this thread.......

Also, everytime someone argues that there is no game in copping kicks I am not sure if they understand what the slang meaning of "Game" is......
:stoneface:
Or maybe I am confused.... either way

Last edited:
You could use the term evolved.  It's a lot different than it was just five years ago.  I remember when retro Js would end up in the clearance racks.  Now there's honestly no way most if not all retro Js end up on the clearance rack.  I said most not all.  I'm sure they end up there once in a blue moon.  I've seen the Galaxy foams end up in Nike Outlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom