Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I enjoy having my kicks shipped straight to my crib these are that one pair you have to throw on straight out the store, stunting like you the prince himself! I'm pretty sure these sat on shelves back in the 90s due to the white/purple color scheme

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

When I was a kid I made my mom buy me that box of wheaties
just because MJ was on the box. :lol:

finally got back up with my connect so i know i have at least 1 pair on lock. if not for ndc always coming thru, i woulda been passing on all the recent drops bc i ain't bout that camp life no more. rather stay in bed w/ the wife & kids on sat. mornings these days.

got my pair locked and loaded but I will still try my local spots... plus I think I wanna cop for my dude and my nephew :lol: We finna be in the mall matching :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gotta cop a shirt/shorts for these to hypebeast it out.

I'm about that life

"Don't believe me jus' watch"

This release will be my first attempt ever at an online release on the release day, I'm fairly new to this. I need some advice on the best way to go about the online releases (Which websites work best, I was thinking Finishline or NDC) and just a general vibe on how difficult these will be to get. (If I miss online, I have a small local Finishline store that may or may not get them, I talked to the manager and he said they may not actually keep them.) And the worst case scenario for me is if I strike out completely, what will resale prices look like for these? I don't really need them right away if I miss completely, so if waiting is the right thing to do then so be it. 

This release will be my first attempt ever at an online release on the release day, I'm fairly new to this. I need some advice on the best way to go about the online releases (Which websites work best, I was thinking Finishline or NDC) and just a general vibe on how difficult these will be to get. (If I miss online, I have a small local Finishline store that may or may not get them, I talked to the manager and he said they may not actually keep them.) And the worst case scenario for me is if I strike out completely, what will resale prices look like for these? I don't really need them right away if I miss completely, so if waiting is the right thing to do then so be it. 
Keep refreshing until the link goes up on twitter and wuickly pick your size. log in to your account a couple minutes before 8 (or 5 if your in the west coast) and have your credit card ready because sometimes paypal doesn't work. For me Finishline is the easiest site to get a shoe. Its a GR so there are lots of pairs so if checkout in a minute or less you should be good. talk to the manager the day before the release and ask them if they're getting pairs. Resale will be high the first week but if you wait a bit you can probably get them for 230-250

Just Finished Up Locking Down An FSR Of These Beauties With The Local Plug :pimp: ...... **** Is Gonna Get REALLY REAL Come Release Day....

"Don't Believe Me, Just Watch!" :nerd:

It's sad that this is the mind of so many others. Ruining the chance for so many ppl that are actually trying to get a pair to wear. Hope you get robbed for being greedy

Let em cook. And worry bout locking down a pair yourself man

Keep refreshing until the link goes up on twitter and wuickly pick your size. log in to your account a couple minutes before 8 (or 5 if your in the west coast) and have your credit card ready because sometimes paypal doesn't work. For me Finishline is the easiest site to get a shoe. Its a GR so there are lots of pairs so if checkout in a minute or less you should be good. talk to the manager the day before the release and ask them if they're getting pairs. Resale will be high the first week but if you wait a bit you can probably get them for 230-250
And remeber NDC is not TLO so you can just keep searching on the website until they pop up. They will likely pop up a little before the twitter link drops. Them not being TLO is a good sign in my eyes. If you check stores and try online at the different spots you should most definitely come away with atleast one pair.

Switched to Verizon FIOS grease lightening speeds, no troubles

If NDC releases them they WILL restock. I'm not worried.

Got both of my XIII's from this year on a restock. Could've gotten the fire red V's too but I'm doubling up on the ones releasing later this year

And remeber NDC is not TLO so you can just keep searching on the website until they pop up. They will likely pop up a little before the twitter link drops. Them not being TLO is a good sign in my eyes. If you check stores and try online at the different spots you should most definitely come away with atleast one pair.
Dont count on it not being TLO. Every single "high profile" release in recent memory has been TLO. Pretty much the standard now with anything "high profile" or "hyped". even restocks seem to be TLO (not counting the few random returns and cancelled orders that pop up here and there). Recently Even releases that they say will not be tlo get switched to tlo last minute

Dont count on it not being TLO. Every single "high profile" release in recent memory has been TLO. Pretty much the standard now with anything "high profile" or "hyped". even restocks seem to be TLO (not counting the few random returns and cancelled orders that pop up here and there). Recently Even releases that they say will not be tlo get switched to tlo last minute
True. They keep claiming its not TLO but like you said that could change. Didnt catch that big restock in Feb but I caught this last one and all the shoes could be found on their site without the twitter link.

If the 8's from this weekend were TLO i have no idea how these couldnt be. Only reason I could see is if they made a ton. But recent releases suggest they wouldnt just put them all out at once. Restocks seem to be the new "thing"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom