Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
for FNL, what is the quickest way to get the shoes? do they tweet a link or should I just sit on fnl dot com homepage and keep refreshing??

Because I'm on their email list I usually get an email like the day before with a link to all sizes of the shoe (infant, toddle, GS, Men, etc.) and matching apparel. What I do is click on the link around 7:55 am and just keep refreshing until the shoes pop up. You can do a search also and just keep refreshing or wait on the twitter link. I really don't know what method is the quickest but they all work.

The email method has always been the best method for me. Course then you have to contend with whether they'll take your Paypal or credit card.

But honestly, searching, twitter are the same. The mobile site used to be great till they put the SPA on there. It was literally in and out.

Last edited:
could you guys DM me the link friday? I can't get them in store cuz I got HS and they are just giving out tickets for a gauranteed pair around me

The email method has always been the best method for me. Course then you have to contend with whether they'll take your Paypal or credit card.

But honestly, searching, twitter are the same. The mobile site used to be great till they put the SPA on there. It was literally in and out.
How can I find that link the day before? Ive seen this done as well as searching the style code.

Because I'm on their email list I usually get an email like the day before with a link to all sizes of the shoe (infant, toddle, GS, Men, etc.) and matching apparel. What I do is click on the link around 7:55 am and just keep refreshing until the shoes pop up. You can do a search also and just keep refreshing or wait on the twitter link. I really don't know what method is the quickest but they all work.
I do this too. But if I get the SPA on FNL I never refresh because it seems like I always get through by being patient. I'm still not sure but I think the SPA page is a virtual waiting line. Anyone know if this is true?

I do this too. But if I get the SPA on FNL I never refresh because it seems like I always get through by being patient. I'm still not sure but I think the SPA page is a virtual waiting line. Anyone know if this is true?

Yea it's a virtual line. Refreshing it kicks you to the back of the line.

I hope I can cop me a pair online thru FNL. The last time I tried an online purchase was with the raptor 7's and it was a success.

Heres my question regarding the SPA page, say I have multiple SPA pages open. Is each one a different place in line or does that just **** me over?
I've done this with 2 different browsers. One went thru and the other one didnt til about 20 minutes later, so hopefully that still works

Heres my question regarding the SPA page, say I have multiple SPA pages open. Is each one a different place in line or does that just screw me over?

Yea they're different spots in line with different load times. Just make sure to pay attention to the first tab you open because it will get thru first.

No prob just pm me and remind me because I'm sure I won't remember
really?  i belong to finishline too and i just get a reminder that they are releasing.  so, if you could also shoot the link this way on friday too it would be greatly appreciated.  anyone know the stock# on these at finishline?

wow, i didn't know that the spa page was a virtual line. i always refresh non-stop until it goes through. i guess i'll have two windows open now and do both methods

I don't think the spa page keeps a virtual queue, it just allows incoming requests from your machine every 30 seconds. I guess technically you're in a line, but you're standing 1000s across and you all get a second to try and get in. The door opens for a split second for you and for everyone else at different times. Lots of overlapping means lots of people don't get in and have to wait another 30 seconds to try and get in again. Refreshing is actually you best bet because it gives you a chance over and over as you click it. 

I don't buy from finishline though, site's trash, customer service is trash, and in this case, those grapes are trash 
laugh.gif

Yea I mentioned NDC because I always see a lotta guys on here saying they got through. I copped a couple times myself also. FNL is my bread & butter though. I've never been successful with the FL corporation (eastbay, champs, etc.)

FTL is the worse, the damb time clock is always off so I dnt even bother w/ them anymore. Got lucky on the Penny Cloaks but that was b/c everybody was going for the foams 1st... Bottom line, no matter which site u go to it's hit or miss b/c J's are sought after the most even if there's another signature releasing the same day

I just showed up for the guarentted tickets at a "low key" spot an the line is like 30 deep and its raining. Lol the hypes is crazy on these.

This release is going to be exactly like the Fire Reds just a few months ago.  It'll sell out quick on Nike but then people will find out they can't sell them for anything more than retail due to the fact of how many stock each retail store got FNL, FTL, Champs, etc. received and they actually SIT ON SHELVES.  Yes, the Fire Red's sat on shelves and anyone and everyone could buy them and people had a hard to even re-selling them for $180.  The classifieds were flooded with sales for that price.  These grapes will be no different.

they're giving out guaranteed tickets at a location I go to around 5 pm. Last time I went was for the HGG and I was maybe 8th in line with 4 other folks in my party. We stood in line for about 30 minutes and they handed tickets out early. Hopefully they do the same thing this time, but mall security dictates what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom