Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
not thirsty, being prepared for the release, didnt know asking for help on a link equals being thirsty. Thanks for your input tho. Appreciate it.

Asking for a link 6 days in advance really shows how hungry u really are for these son lol
Yea it shows i really want the shoe, just like everyone else does lol, i dont understand why it makes me "thirsty". Because i ask for some help from fellow NTers a few days in advance so i dont have to be looking threw pages and pages in this thread for it, thats why im "thirsty"? The link for the 8s was posted a week in advance, so why couldnt this one be already posted?

oh ok. Dont understand the point of guaranteed tickets. Just as much chaos as doing FCFS. 
because on RD, only the people that have tickets are allowed to get in line and purchase. and where i live, 95% of ticketed shoes are all picked up before 10am. Them black ones, I might grab a couple pairs to flip. I dont want them.

im sick of all this hype on damn near every release. at this point, if my connect doesn't get them and i miss out on ndc i just won't get the shoes. i don't even care anymore. tis has to stop somewhere. the hype is just building and building for every release and in the end we are losing.

i either have or have had pretty much every shoe so i can't justify all this beasting anymore. and yes, we are all pretty much beasting, which is why nike is continually able to cut corners, lower quality, limit stock and raise prices.

i'm just feeling like this is no longer justifiable. the time, attention, money and effort we put into sneakers is flat out ridiculous at this point. there are more important things in life and too much going on in the world for us to be continuously feeding the beast like this.

i mean we are possibly in the end times and reading this board u'd think all that matters are grapes, royal 1s and jordan 11s. this is crazy!

end rant.

Yea it shows i really want the shoe, just like everyone else does lol, i dont understand why it makes me "thirsty". Because i ask for some help from fellow NTers a few days in advance so i dont have to be looking threw pages and pages in this thread for it, thats why im "thirsty"? The link for the 8s was posted a week in advance, so why couldnt this one be already posted?

You're thirsty b, have a glass of water and calm down

im sick of all this hype on damn near every release. at this point, if my connect doesn't get them and i miss out on ndc i just won't get the shoes. i don't even care anymore. tis has to stop somewhere. the hype is just building and building for every release and in the end we are losing.

i either have or have had pretty much every shoe so i can't justify all this beasting anymore. and yes, we are all pretty much beasting, which is why nike is continually able to cut corners, lower quality, limit stock and raise prices.

i'm just feeling like this is no longer justifiable. the time, attention, money and effort we put into sneakers is flat out ridiculous at this point. there are more important things in life and too much going on in the world for us to be continuously feeding the beast like this.

i mean we are possibly in the end times and reading this board u'd think all that matters are grapes, royal 1s and jordan 11s. this is crazy!

end rant.
theres a light at the end of the tunnel ..the **** is peaking right now......it will calm down 2015 lolol 

damn most places did tickets today? anyone in Mass know if they (FTL, FNL, Champs, etc) already did tickets or not? might have to camp at Expressions come RD.

Everyone keeps saying easy cop but that's not the case, think about how many people alone not on niketalk who want these, plus everyone who just goes on sneakernews/sneakerwatch, kicksonfire etc.... Everyone goes crazy over Jordan's, this isn't going to be no Jordan 8 bugs bunny walk in the park.

i think that once they start releasing the less desirable retros: 2, 15-22....then the hype will fade. the 23s i think are a shoe that everyone likes. I like em. 

Quote:

i think that once they start releasing the less desirable retros: 2, 15-22....then the hype will fade. the 23s i think are a shoe that everyone likes. I like em. 

I don't think we'll be seeing 20-23 for a very, very long time.  And you're right, 23's are awesome.  I have 21 Italian Suedes, White/Stealth and White/Red 23's, all of excellent quality.

I can't wait for them retro to 15's.  No ones gonna buy those I hope!

Last edited:
STL Galleria must of got hella pairs. Raffle is from Sunday to Wednesday for anyone around St Louis.

From the sound of it this is looking like a cake walk , which is good for everyone and even better for those pesky resellers , like the retro 8's which blew up in all there faces , ABOUT TIME NIKE STARTING TO MEET DEMAND!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Got my reserve in today from Jimmy Jazz .. Came in at 8:00 am .. Store opened at 12:00 pm .. I was 4th in line, lucky cause they only had 12 pairs .. And 4 was taken by employees .. Got mine tho ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom