Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES.
GRAPE 5'S, BRED 13'S, ROYAL 1'S FOR SURE AND GOD AM I PRAYING FOR AQUA 8'S AND COLUMBIA 11'S TO DROP.
IF SO, THAT IS MY ENTIRE 2013 JORDAN BRAND PURCHASE LIST.

Tack on the black toe XIII's and black toe I's and that's what I'll be picking up next year from JB as well. If I can double up a few of those I may be done with JB for awhile. I've hit most of what I want in the last few years now.

Hopefully the quality is an improvement over the 06 pair...that leather was pathetic. Otherwise, beautiful colorway..
JB quality improving? I doubt that. These are the only 5's I'd cop. But the hype and hastle to cop a pair of overpriced sub-par quality shoes, is stresful.

These are a must. But knowing how hard people went for these in 06, when the hype on Jordans was way lower than it is now, I don't have a good feeling about it.

The retro Grape V release in September 2006 was hell. Dudes on NT went nuts during the night of that release. Only three Footactions in Los Angeles had them in limited quantities since they had a LS account (Northridge, Fox Hills, and I think Glendale or some other mall) and a couple of Sheikhs selling them in rape prices, forcing you to buy the Jordan Grape V shirt that matches the shoes. Won't be surprised if this release is much harder to obtain than the last one since this is a general release instead of an LS release.

One of my most anticipated releases of 2013.

The hype on these will be absolutely horrid.

Praying for a raffle so I don't have to come up empty handed.

expectations for these is low in my book. That tinted blue sole is going to look HORRIBLE. Guess another pair of 06s will have to be found..

expectations for these is low in my book. That tinted blue sole is going to look HORRIBLE. Guess another pair of 06s will have to be found..

Actually, I believe it won't look too bad honestly.

Because of the colorway, it will fit it, IMO.

I'm anxious to see pics surface already.

I want these but I don't need them. I have the 06s, still need to break them out.

I'll try online, if I don't get them I won't be mad.

Jordan brand seriously needs to stop re-retroing all there shoes mann ...

You could make this case since '94. JB has re-retro'd most of the OG series every six years. Sure, there are a few that have been more heavily retro'd (White/Black IX), and others that haven't seen a retro until recently (Bordeaux, the upcoming Maroon VI likely). Point being, to say they need to stop re-retroing all of THEIR shoes is ignorant.

I've worn these A LOT since 2006. My favorite kicks by far. Holding up pretty well minus the toebox creases. My 26th bday is in May so they might be retired in 2013 when they re-release. Was the youngest person in line to get a pair back then (19). All the older heads were salty and kept making me offers well into the $400 range. Declined them all. Idk what people were saying about the leather quality being bad... Mine are VERY durable and have held up better than most... Even better than my tour yellow 4's.

Hungry for those, willing to snub out a grandma for them !! Gun for hire lol

Hah you dudes who tally up post counts and join dates are hilarious to me, reason I said what I said is because of the hypebeasts and resellers who will have a field day with those two releases...don't deny the state of the game you fools

My first js in a year I switched to Nike sigs and retros. Can't wait to get these. Hope the quality is good on these. Jb needs to release the burgundy 5s.

Missed out last time so will cop, seems like if you miss out first time around just wait 5 yrs or so and they will be back again. re re retro

Hah you dudes who tally up post counts and join dates are hilarious to me, reason I said what I said is because of the hypebeasts and resellers who will have a field day with those two releases...don't deny the state of the game you fools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom