Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait sold out? So it's not worth going for tickets?
There are no more tickets. They didn't do raffles. They did guaranteed pieces.

Panorama was cool and so was the WSS in San Fernando. Panorama isn't even a mall, it's a hall :lol: the whole area including Arleta and Pacoima are the poverty areas of the valley.

Yeah I live in Arleta bro, poverty areas? Naw son don't get it twisted. We ain't east valley but we don't look like the Wire either.

you had to camp out for tickets? I brought me and 3 friends, went to 2 malls and have 20 tickets. No camping
i think he said guaranteed tickets so he got 4 on lock no raffles

i got mine on locked on my HOH so no headache this saturday

only stood in line for 30 minutes

now i need to get the wifey a pair, oddly enough they were doing raffles for gs sizes smh!

Im trying to sell my fighter jets to get these... is it worth it? i kno JB retros shoes all the time, and the odds of the fighter jets being retroed are slim, but the grapes just b callin me...
frown.gif
 should i keep my fighter jets and try to grab the grapes for resell... or just part ways with them.

Last edited:
Im trying to sell my fighter jets to get these... is it worth it? i kno JB retros shoes all the time, and the odds of the fighter jets being retroed are slim, but the grapes just b callin me...
frown.gif
 should i keep my fighter jets and try to grab the grapes for resell... or just part ways with them.
Keep the foams. Fighter jets > grapes especially with the amount of grape 5s produced. Thats just my two cents, do you 
laugh.gif

frown.gif

Keep the fighter jets, you will be able to get the grapes for a very long time, and with restocks, probly even for retail price, if not, its so many of them they won't be high at all.

Last edited:
I'm in the South Bay and I completely avoid Beverly Center and Fox Hills. If you don't have a hook up at Fox Hills, you have a better chance of hitting the Powerball than coming out with a pair of J's. I got 2 raffle tickets, will try for a reserved pair tomorrow as well as RSVPs but something's telling me it's come down to Euro sites for me and kicksdeal being out of service for me to get a pair. I'll be like this come release date

What size are those fighter jets by chance lol?

Ok...I'm just kidding...I don't wanna get banned for a joke..

I really think this is part of what's wrong with the market. if they want to deter resellers, people shouldn't be able to "walk out" with 2,3,4,5,10  tickets imo. 1 should be it
Just playing the game man. I want a pair and just increased my chances. And I didn't get them all at one store and I brought people with me

Ahhh, very insightful post. I just learned a lot about LA lol. So next time I go, I know where to find "better looking ratchets". What the mall all the rappers/celebrities shop at then?
They shop at both and you can find them at Topanga from time to time. Fox Hills has a history. Riots, shoot outs, the old glass stair case in the middle of the mall
nthat.gif
. They tried to gentrify it by calling it Westfield Culver City but you can't run us away. Our only options are the fox and Baldwin Hills; you go there if you're looking to make a baby first night.
I'm in the South Bay and I completely avoid Beverly Center and Fox Hills. If you don't have a hook up at Fox Hills, you have a better chance of hitting the Powerball than coming out with a pair of J's. I got 2 raffle tickets, will try for a reserved pair tomorrow as well as RSVPs but something's telling me it's come down to Euro sites for me and kicksdeal being out of service for me to get a pair. I'll be like this come release date
This. I got a plug at Fox but so do everyone and they mamas.

By the time I remember I got a pair I get lucky online and avoid the drive.

Got a call earlier from champs saying my ticket was chosen and my size will be ready to pick up on saturday before 3.pm.
happy.gif

Imma hit them up again on friday to make sure, dont want to miss out on these.

They shop at both and you can find them at Topanga from time to time. Fox Hills has a history. Riots, shoot outs, the old glass stair case in the middle of the mall :nthat: . They tried to gentrify it by calling it Westfield Culver City but you can't run us away. Our only options are the fox and Baldwin Hills; you go there if you're looking to make a baby first night.

Baldwin Hills mall. Doesnt get more ghetto than that one. Went there for the first time 3-4 months ago, and I was shocked. Police station in the actual mall. Went into Finishline and immediately walked out after 5 minutes.

Baldwin Hills mall. Doesnt get more ghetto than that one. Went there for the first time 3-4 months ago, and I was shocked. Police station in the actual mall. Went into Finishline and immediately walked out after 5 minutes.
You cannot beat the caliber of glutes that them birds possess at Baldwin though. Southern Girls Dessert is probably the only reason to stay longer than picking up your shoes though.

There are no more tickets. They didn't do raffles. They did guaranteed pieces.

Panorama was cool and so was the WSS in San Fernando. Panorama isn't even a mall, it's a hall
laugh.gif
the whole area including Arleta and Pacoima are the poverty areas of the valley.
WSS doing FCFS right?

Yeah I live in Arleta bro, poverty areas? Naw son don't get it twisted. We ain't east valley but we don't look like the Wire either.
:lol: I lived in Pacoima for almost a decade, man. No shots meant, but I'm just saying. My friends were around the area: Lake View Terrace, Arleta, Sylmar, etc. Even some parts of the east side of the valley are not that nice. I digress though. Just want to state that I meant no harm :smile:

all I saw when I was out getting my raffle tickets today were a ton of asian kids at the spots I hit up getting their tickets. Cool by me cause they were all after the 8 - 9.5's 

To everyone talking about not wanting to wear the shoes they just paid almost $200 for b/c they don't want to be like everyone else is straight idiotic.  First off, if you want to be different, I'd recommend to stop buying Jordan's all together unless they some super exclusive release.  Maybe boss up and start rocking balenciaga's, LV's, Bally's, hell even NB's, Asics, air maxes, whatever floats your boat.  But second off, I go out, in a fairly large city (around 500k city, 1M county population) all the time to clubs, stores, etc.  I honestly veryyyy rarely see anybody rocking Jordans, whether it be new or old stuff.  In fact the only time I see a concentrated amount of people "showing" off their shoes is when I go to the mall (which is very rarely).  Therefore this almost leads me to believe ya'll be mall boppin too much.  Real talk, not many people even wear there kicks.  Only a few times have I ever been somewhere where somebody had on the same pair of shoes as me.  Most of the time nothing is ever said, sometimes it'll just be a simple "nice kicks man" and we keep it moving.  Ya'll overthinking this one too much.
word

Last time I checked. Most have kids lining up on Friday morning now. I think the shoes are sold on Saturday morning at 6AM. This is crazy. Nothing ever sold out at WSS
laugh.gif
Yeah the WSS in Sun Valley always have the same few guys lined up ready to take offers 
mean.gif

Last time I checked. Most have kids lining up on Friday morning now. I think the shoes are sold on Saturday morning at 6AM. This is crazy. Nothing ever sold out at WSS :lol:

Yeah it's like this at the WSS by my place, those low life resellers start camping the thursday night before the release date by my house WSS is a no go if you have a job, responsibilities, children or in other words, things adults do on a regular basis. I still remember in 04 walking into WSS 2 weeks after the playoff 12s came out, trying the pair out and getting a "gift" for my purchase.. God I miss those days :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom