Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
my turn

there actually arent any malls in Detroit
I guess I learned something new this evening about Detroit since I haven't been there before. I only know about Detroit based on sports. On a random note, all us Dodgers fans out here were really cheering hard for the Tigers in last year's World Series because we naturally hate the Giants.

I also know that idiotic attention ho mayor messed up the city during his regime, now he's locked up for his ignorance and corruption.

I just pray the Gestapo folks who regulate these forums don't try to go in on me for posting about malls again. I also hope that forum stalker who takes his mall knowledge game seriously doesn't try to hate on my interjection on malls again.

I was really curious why that guy takes it to the heart and head when people including me chime in on malls.

But that's good to learn from you if I ever visit Detroit. I actually like your Tigers although I'm a homer Dodgers fan. Miguel Cabrera and Justin Verlander kick big a__!

Last edited:
Randomly Saw Mario Williams at the Galleria in Houston today but I got my pair on deck.. Just got hide em from wifey till around my b-day... Lol
That's shocking you saw him out there since he's now in Buffalo. He wasn't happy playing for the Texans, plus he took big bucks from the Bills. I guess he must have still kept his house out there.

my turn

there actually arent any malls in Detroit
I guess I learned something new this evening about Detroit since I haven't been there before. I only know about Detroit based on sports. On a random note, all us Dodgers fans out here were really cheering hard for the Tigers in last year's World Series because we naturally hate the Giants.

I also know that idiotic attention ho mayor messed up the city during his regime, now he's locked up for his ignorance and corruption.

I just pray the Gestapo folks who regulate these forums don't try to go in on me for posting about malls again. I also hope that forum stalker who takes his mall knowledge game seriously doesn't try to hate on my interjection on malls again.

I was really curious why that guy takes it to the heart and head when people including me chime in on malls.

But that's good to learn from you if I ever visit Detroit. I actually like your Tigers although I'm a homer Dodgers fan. Miguel Cabrera and Justin Verlander kick big a__!

Detroit has a mall

I mean, I guess technically there aren't any true malls that would be located within the city limits of Detroit proper... but Northland and Eastland are in Detroit, for all intents and purposes.

I hope everyone gets their pair this Saturday in a reasonable manner. But a big salute to the ones who are trying to keep their heads right trying to get these sneaks, not letting the hype turn your common senses into ignorance. I'm glad there's still some people with logic that these are only a pair of sneaks. If anyone who doesn't get it, its meant to be because you probably have something better coming up in your lives instead of these sneaks.

Got a size 10 at Nike Chi on RSVP. Will evaluate the quality in hand before I decide to keep them or not. 

This is ******ed. I just don't get how there isn't a better process than the current twitter RSVP. I'm at least "0for since the beginning of the RSVP twitter'"and its not because I didn't send a DM in time. This twitter crap isn't for those that have work to do. It just makes no sense to have this going on during normal business hours.

It's resell prices for me from here on out I guess. This is a young man game now.

I agree I think its foolish that they do the RSVP during those hours.I work in the afternoon and I sit behind a computer doing Market Research telephone interviewing.I'm not allowed to use the computer for anything not job related and not allowed to have a cell phone out so theres no way for me to send a DM on twitter during those hours, unless i'm off but I work every Thursday so it's still impossible for me

.However you don't have to always pay resellers prices you can always try nike.com, eastbay,finishline,footlocker,jimmyjazz,footaction, or any online sites that sell Jordans for retail on RD. You might have to keep clicking add to cart for 10 minutes straight or more but at least you'll have a chance to get a pair for retail.

I hope everyone gets their pair this Saturday in a reasonable manner. But a big salute to the ones who are trying to keep their heads right trying to get these sneaks, not letting the hype turn your common senses into ignorance. I'm glad there's still some people with logic that these are only a pair of sneaks. If anyone who doesn't get it, its meant to be because you probably have something better coming up in your lives instead of these sneaks.
tumblr_llwp5sCIBC1qzk3gzo1_400.gif

That's shocking you saw him out there since he's now in Buffalo. He wasn't happy playing for the Texans, plus he took big bucks from the Bills. I guess he must have still kept his house out there.
Yea he just had this dumb pool party a few weeks ago at his place in da H!!!! I usually hit all the Texans pool parties except this one thou....

I got my RSVP at Nike right away.
2 friends of mine tweeted in "at the same time" and didn't get one.
These won't be as easy as the Fire Red V's, guaranteed.

Yea he just had this dumb pool party a few weeks ago at his place in da H!!!! I usually hit all the Texans pool parties except this one thou....
No way? He had one at his residency? If ballplayers host parties of any sort open to public, it has to be at establishments like hotels, clubs or whatever. They obviously would try to avoid their residencies unless its strictly a friends and family thing.

I love sneaks and all, but this ignorance to obtain them is just killing me. Where's a time machine when we need it so we could go back to the 90s when acquiring sneaks were easily accessible and didn't have restrictions? Could we go back to the time trying to get sneaks didn't cut into our lives like this?

I might get flamed for this but for a person that doesn't do this all the time do I even stand a chance to get these by way of Internet on Saturday? I hav an account for all major shoe distributors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom