Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ninjas be selling winning raffle tickets on CL for $100

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LoL too bad they state clearly that u need an ID along with the raffle ticket

did anyone use the VATREFUND coupon code at soleheaven, should bring down the price to like 195

The "VATREFUND" code doesn't work anymore. They've got the website set up so that whenever you put something in your cart from a US address VAT is automatically deducted.

Im in Charlotte, soo madd hypebeasts out here but i had an easii cop at JJ .. Went for my reserve last weekend, waited for 4 hours & i was 4th in line, just gotta pick up tomorrow .. But from what i heard , its gon be fairly easii, just depends on ur store stock tomorrow

if anyone misses out on these, there is a set restock for may 25th. along with white cement 4s, bred 11s, and 88s!! At select stores...

I have a feeling this is Nike/Jordan Brand trying to capitalize on the said to be ultra limited Black Toe 1's. If you strike out on the Black Toes or the 88's you're sure to walk out the store with something right?

damn. thats $30 too much.

Nah bruh, that's called saving a lot of hassle and headaches. Some ppls time is worth more than 30.00. One cat earlier said how he waited four hours for a raffle or whatever. I would way rather pay 30 bucks more than wait like your homeless ! Especially for hrs ! Lol @ the six ghost chairs in LA already rocking ! Cats are ready for war !

Nah bruh, that's called saving a lot of hassle and headaches. Some ppls time is worth more than 30.00. One cat earlier said how he waited four hours for a raffle or whatever. I would way rather pay 30 bucks more than wait like your homeless ! Especially for hrs ! Lol @ the six ghost chairs in LA already rocking ! Cats are ready for war !
still too expensive... This is a real store not a pre-order spot or a mom & Pop store... they should be 135 pounds not 160...

Anybody else got a feeling that the Grapes are going to restock numerous times like the Bred 11s? 

Last edited:
still too expensive... This is a real store not a pre-order spot or a mom & Pop store... they should be 135 pounds not 160...

It's not 160, the guy just said it worked out to 148 including shipping ! So that's like 130 plus 15 for shipping. Not that bad !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom