Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's getting close fellas

Last edited:
Just got a phone call from Santa Monica Footlocker saying my raffle ticket was picked, it was the only raffle ticket I got too

for the record I WAS being sarcastic when I said "feel bad for resellers 
grin.gif

..." . My mall total is 600 pairs btw. Every retro release should be like this. Reselling killed the shoe game I don't care what anyone says, it's my opinion. Online releases weren't bad til people had to make bots. Ebay is FLOODED with every release. Its pathetic. I even wear my shoes but that's a different story and I don't have a problem with people who don't. The fact that some have to buy from resellers who aren't old enough to drive is ridiculous. Majority of their parents give them the money for the shoes anyway. Majority. I've been on here for 15 years, you don't think I've made enough connects to run a mom and pop out of my basement? I don't because I have a real job and believe it or not, I don't want to ruin it for the people who want them for themselves end up the ones getting shafted. I don't mean to turn this into a "reseller vent" post, but I cant lie, seeing responses from people who are tight because they are a wider release and potentially restocking in the future irks me a little bit. People wonder why sneakers average close to the $200 mark now. Why not. Why SHOULD Nike support people who have too much time and lawn chairs (insert jerky boyz here). You want to sell sneakers? Get a job at footlocker. 

U mean u don't lock up a FSR because u have a "business" your running to provide for your "future" family like a lot of these clowns??

:smokin

Bunch of lowlife's in here...

My mall is saying 1 per person at FNL. I dont know where the 5 pairs per person are being sold but watever,

Just got a phone call from Santa Monica Footlocker saying my raffle ticket was picked, it was the only raffle ticket I got too

consider yourself lucky bro. That place is crooked and they get very little stock. I live 5 minutes from there and I refuse to give them my money. Manager is actually pretty cool.

people camping all over southern mass, drove by all the expressions, each had like 10+ people. so happy i won the raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom