Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anybody ever copped multiple pairs on NDC - like had their girl order one, but with your PayPal account or credit card?  I missed out on Jimmy Jazz and want to get a second pair tomorrow.  Anyone had success with ways to cop multiple pairs?

I hope my friends can get their pairs man! The raffles didn't go their way 
frown.gif

Won my first raffle today at HOH Valley Fair. Good luck to everyone going for these. Glad I'm not dealing with online in the A.M.
Nice! I got a call from VF HOH also. I wasn't even expecting a call from them since hella dudes hit that place up. Maybe they got hella pairs.

I checked kicks deals at the perfect time. Copped off size? for 210 shipped. I gotta work in the morning and need these. That didnt seem like too much. :smile:

My experiences have been good. They are a little quicker than some of the other euro sites. The shipped in bag is my only gripe.

I copped a 12 by mistake (forgot about the UK sizes). Hoping to give this pair to my cousin in the am, I can't fade it

so i call and they say first come first serve and when i went at 9 pm the time were allowed to camp out they said they handed out wristbands -.- i got screwed plus the wristband is a raffle basically cuz they have numbers smh 

Not at all. I copped a pair from soleheaven for 240 earlier thinking that was the best non retail price. Jus copped from size. Looks like i'll be canceling that sole heaven price.

Not at all. I copped a pair from soleheaven for 240 earlier thinking that was the best non retail price. Jus copped from size. Looks like i'll be canceling that sole heaven price.
Sole Heaven ship doubleboxed, at your door in 3 days and they don't over sell

SH >>>>>> Size...

Last edited:
Everyone, please maintain your sanity, these are only shoes after all. I'm interested as well since these sneaks complement my Mitchell & Ness 1996-97 Hornets warmup jacket, but I refuse to subscribe to the madness and inconveniences, if I strike out online, oh well, I'm going to move forward with my life.

Y'all just keep it moving if you don't acquire them come release day Saturday. Look at it this way, if you don't get these sneaks, its money saved, perhaps for something better. Something more productive or positive could come out of not getting these sneaks.

Got em in Japan today.

Easy, 20 people in line.

Think they fit a bit big, so went half a size down compared to my usual 10.

Everyone, please maintain your sanity, these are only shoes after all. I'm interested as well since these sneaks complement my Mitchell & Ness 1996-97 Hornets warmup jacket, but I refuse to subscribe to the madness and inconveniences, if I strike out online, oh well, I'm going to move forward with my life.

Y'all just keep it moving if you don't acquire them come release day Saturday. Look at it this way, if you don't get these sneaks, its money saved, perhaps for something better. Something more productive or positive could come out of not getting these sneaks.
I've seen release calendars...nothing better coming this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom