Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the spot in queue message from NDC, then shortly after put me through. Kinda cool to see that system in play. 

screw NDC man

placed order through DSG

would have been nice to use my 10% on nDC but w/e i want these

re-entrys and the grapes. great ******g morning. BOTLIFE 
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

maybe the trick is to go to finishline.com right at 8 am? had one tab on the shoe page, one on the Jordan page, kept refreshing and they would pop up, I would click and it would say currently unavailable, then sometimes it would disappear like it's not up yet, and now both tabs are just SPAing it must just throw everyone in spa next time i'ma just go on fnl right at 8 am to get my spa spot
eyes.gif

NDC was fairly easy, clicked through waited for about two minutes after receiving that spot in line message then checked out :smokin

I tried to add to my cart right at 8 am on footlocker's site. Kept getting an error :stoneface: :stoneface: .

richardssportinggoods doesn't even have them up on their site.

Success on NDC...first time since the Fire Red 5s....still going to get my two confirmed pairs from Footlocker

surprisingly easy cop on NDC. love that waiting in line feature (if you get there fast enough). lets you go for other releases without having to worry about constantly clicking and refreshing on one page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom