Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 2 pairs back n 06! Very beautiful shoe when DS! But once the netting starts to yellow and the dirt stains become noticeable they not that attractive! It's a very high maintence shoe/color way
I have the 06's and agree. I don't like V's anyway though. The tongue on them just over powers the rest of the shoe. But DS they do  look nice. 

^
smokin.gif

By the way, NO backlash on the red lace lock instead of black or emerald green?
You missed that short debate already.

I have a feeling the leather quality of these will be better than the 06/07 Vs. Just like the 12 Fire red IVs are better quality leather than my 06 Military IVs.

Not that that it totally worth a $25 dollar increase.

Really though? Red lace locks? Why though? Of all colors JB trolls to the max by putting a RED lace lock. :smh: I know it can be looked over, but damn. I just dont understand the logic of whoevers idea that was. Totally uneccessary. I take it as some sort of sick joke on JBs part. It what it is but man that hurts.

Last edited:
Really though? Red lace locks? Why though? Of all colors JB trolls to the max by putting a RED lace lock. :smh: I know it can be looked over, but damn. I just dont understand the logic of whoevers idea that was. Totally uneccessary. I take it as some sort of sick joke on JBs part. It what it is but man that hurts.

This has been discussed :smh:

So? What's your point? I'm just now seeing this and I'm voicing my opinion on it because it is relevant to me. Don't care whether it has been discussed or not. And Stevie Wonder is a legend and musical genius. You're not smart.

Last edited:
I know I keep whining, but I thought the OGs were so special.
Even the retros were hella tough to cop in '06.
I just don't want to see everyone and their moms rockin' these.

I know I keep whining, but I thought the OGs were so special.
Even the retros were hella tough to cop in '06.
I just don't want to see everyone and their moms rockin' these.
Funny you say that, I met this kid at Nike by me today to sell him the Xmas Lebrons today for retail + $20 for my gas. This 12 year old kid wearing playoff 11s was selling a pair of Preheats to some kid. I looked at him, then looked at my girl and was like "yo this kid is mad young where are his parents" and then she pointed to this 40 something year old dad wearing playoff 11s as well. Then I heard this other kid scream dad, and now comes the kids brother walking up the escalator.........wearing the same damn 11s. 

Last edited:
Funny you say that, I met this kid at Nike by me today to sell him the Xmas Lebrons today for retail + $20 for my gas. This 12 year old kid wearing playoff 11s was selling a pair of Preheats to some kid. I looked at him, then looked at my girl and was like "yo this kid is mad young where are his parents" and then she pointed to this 40 something year old dad wearing playoff 11s as well. Then I heard this other kid scream dad, and now comes the kids brother walking up the escalator.........wearing the same damn 11s. 
Its all about the money bro plus not just NTers buy jordans lol.

So? What's your point? I'm just now seeing this and I'm voicing my opinion on it because it is relevant to me. Don't care whether it has been discussed or not. And Stevie Wonder is a legend and musical genius. You're not smart.

My point is that the red lace lock is only slapped onto the early release pair. Other samples have black lace locks.

My Avy has nothing to do with any of this, and I'm pretty damn sure my intelligence doesn't either. Take a long walk off of a short ledge kid.

To finish my argument...

Get over it.

This picture does nothing to prove that there won't be a red lace lock. At this point this can be a sample pic just like the one with the red lace lock. But you're so intelligent huh? Who u calling a kid? Sounds like your the one with a juvenile way of thinking. Posting one pic as if that proves something when there is already more pics from multiple sites with the red lace lock. I hope the red lace lock is just a sample but don't act like you KNOW for sure based off one blurry unofficial pic. If the red lace lock doesn't bother you then u don't need these IMO. These were my first Jordans ever. Had the OGs in the first grade. I do want these done right for the most part and I believe a red lace lock would be a troll move on JBs part. Just don't make sense. Its not like I'm asking for nike air. Just a color that matches the shoe. Damn.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom