Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I kept getting an error and the order finally went through a minute ago. I was ready to give up on these shoes 40 minutes ago but kept trying to order on various sites since they have a lot of sentimental value to me. Hope my patience was worth it and there are no problems with my order :frown: .
what error? i got an error when i clicked submit order but i still got a conf. email and it shows "pending" in my paypal
It was that error when I tried to submit my order and it couldn't be processed and took me to the page with my card information. I got that error over 10 times. I clicked on the link to view my cart again and was taken to the splash page. Then went to the order page, got a few errors again and then my order finally went through :smokin.

man there are a lot of pairs going around i was able to get on FNL like 3 times i cant pull the trigger on a 3 size 13. I have a vacation coming up 

CC and paypal error for me but i got an email from paypal for the order but FNL never sent me a order confirmation email
eyes.gif
If FNK doesn't send you an order confirmation number your order will most likely get cancelled.

#TRUTH

I hope there are a lot of happy campers out there for these this morning. Go on, y'all can live that bum life ya heard me. I think I'm going to go back crashing in my residency now, not posted up out there looking like its a free food giveaway.

Thought I'd leave a few pics here for those who copped off NDC or what not.  Dude working at FL this morning was not lying when he said quality is on point lol.

after all that wait on NDC got through to only realize that my sz 13 wasn't there at checkout. Feel so bummed out

But FNL came through for the 1/100000 time lol but its all good.

GL to the rest of ppl trying get em. Cant wait to rock em

i dont know if i should get another pair. that way if one of them looks like trash i could keep the other and return to nba store

lol ndc just gave me the out of stock... u dont make someone wait an hour 10 minutes just to say out of stock... oh well off to champs to pick up my raffle pair
lol Nike tweeted they were sold out like an hour ago you a fool for that one

Just got order confirmation from Richard's, not the first order received email, but a second email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom