Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed the restock at Ntla and ntsm. Not meant to be. I will try for the 2nd restock, or its a wrap for me.

"i only had these 5 seconds, and they creased all ready"  
tired.gif

Last edited:
nice to see people who did their homeworks were able to cop with ease.

Told you guys these would be widely available.
widely available??,, they sold out at every place im aware of my dude, guess it all depends on where you live at

widely available as in you can find em in any sneaker store...before they sold out....

exactly.

And the big stores got a bunch of pairs too, so if you prepared yourself for the release, I don't see why you should not have these by now (except if you get really unlucky)

exactly.

And the big stores got a bunch of pairs too, so if you prepared yourself for the release, I don't see why you should not have these by now (except if you get really unlucky)

It was a general release. Nobody said differently.

And just because your area was easy, doesn't mean everyones was. Sometimes I think some of you forget they're 50 states a thousands of cities.

There was well over 100, probably 200-250 people out at one of my malls. That's easy to you? Camping out for over 12 hours is easy to you?

Last edited:
got one to wear and one to put on ice. love them. not disappointed in the quality at all considering celtics 1 and bulls 1 / retro 3 88. overall really happy. i think fit TTS

Finally up and have some energy. 5 he's of sleep in 3 days with work, family time and getting up for a release to finally finish my 5 collection (unless job decides to release the Chris Paul hornets pe's). The grapes have eluded me for over 20 years....but not now!

LOL just saw this on IG.. SMH

Just saying, in certain areas of the country...he's probably fly

I don't think it's any different then dudes wearing matching Jordan socks, charlotte hornets fitteds(snap backs for the beast), and all these lame shirts people are asking advice on

Still surprised I was able to get 2 pairs through ftl and eastbay

Last edited:
I thought those were unclaimed rsvp pairs?

I'm sure some of them were unclaimed pairs.

I find it extremely comical NT employees cant even disclose what time rsvp winners have to claim their pairs. I mean really? What is that preventing? People from kicking it outside waiting for that tweet? Why would you wait outside when they tweet a 2nd rsvp and its not FCFS? You have to rsvp.

This **** is just too much trouble some times. Its becoming a priviledge to cop Jordans now. Wow.

I was able to get multiple pairs and help a lot of friends out.

Wasn't easy though. Stupid crazy release. Tons of leg work. Selling my personal pair due to quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom