Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st vid is typical rachet **** People should be ashamed of themselves acting like this. I acutally feel embarrassed for all those people. Losers :smh:

2nd vid is a cop on a power trip :smh:

Last edited:
props to all you got their pairs, and posted pics. i'm just getting sick of all the lame IG pics though. People going too far with them.

Amen

Born in 91 also, MJ is that guy(G.O.A.T,brand,business man,getting tinker to ....,....).  Ordered my pair through Nike.com, compared to the 06 pair I had the netting size just looks different?!. Cant wait to get my pair in the mail .

I hate the trend of the "sneakerhead".

Last edited:
Damn you young. i was born in 84' i feel old now
frown.gif

Anyways got mines no problem today..went nice and smooth..

Awesome! I was born 75 and got my first pair j's year after u were born. Royal blue 1s. Haha whos old now youngster.

damn people getting parking tickets with their mom's

I was out there at the Florida Mall (2nd video). The cops that the mall hires for these releases are ALWAYS like this. Bunch of pricks on a power trip abusing their authority. The funny thing is that they volunteer to run these releases but always show up with pissy attitudes and being wild disrespectful to everybody there.

I've camped maybe 3 times during my sneaker endeavors with the last being roughly 4 years ago. I swear by never camping again because of situations such as this. My last camping experience was horrible and I will never live it down. Along with the unruliness, ignorance and outright pandemonium, you have to deal with authorities who are utterly disrespectful and lump everyone camping out into the "thug" category and treat you as such. I tend to have pretty high success rates obtaining shoes via raffles, online purchases and a fortunate walk-in pick up here and there.

Not sure what this kid did to kicked off the premises. It may have been justified, but all in all potential situations like this just makes me forego the camping option altogether.

You mad cuz you copped for retail, us free shipping but they're gonna take a week to get? SMH
Nah, I know I'm pretty fortunate to get em for retail while others missed out.  Just a bit disappointed that NDC keeps pushing the date of arrival back. Used to be delivered Wednesday, then Friday, now Monday. Cant complain though

Props to all that got them and wanted them I got 2 pairs for some dude I met on here who actual wears em I honestly didn't want em so I went with the Lebrons too much hype on certain jays I will scoop up the aqua 5s just cause its something different

Damn man your a youngster
laugh.gif

I was born in '77, you make me fell old
laugh.gif

MJ has always been my favorite player too
My daughter is named jordyn after MJ
but my wife had to change the A to a Y.
Now thats funny. I too was born in 77 and my oldest Daughters name is Jordyn.

To Each His Own My Dude, No Offense Taken On This End Whatsoever...... Just Amusing To See The Minor/Irrelevant Things That Get Under Peoples Skin On Here..... I Personally Enjoy Photography As A Hobby So Coming Up With A Theme And Vision For Shoots Is Just Part Of The Passion I Suppose.... "Corny" As That May Be >D

Bro, as annoying as your fruit pics are, the way you capitalize every single friccin word is even more annoying. Did you go to school?

Last edited:
how is the paint on the midsole of the past few v releases? has it been iv mids0le bad or better? i aint tryna buy another crack paint midsole after a month again...

The paint is fine. Worn my white/blacks a handful of times and they have shown no sign of cracking or anything. Which makes me wonder if its coated or something unlike the 4's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom