Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
I can't breathe looking at these pictures.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 the buffoonery in this thread, dont get any better, or worst than this lol which ever way you wanna put it 
laugh.gif

These pics man, WTF!? I can already see pics of dudes wearing one black and one white Grape V when the blacks drop. With lame *** captions like the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice or some mess, smh.

No wonder Nike loves to limit shoes. The more I see these the less I am liking them.

Stocking these and the Red Sole Fire Reds for a minute.

I'm pretty much quitting Jordan's because of what it's become

I didn't even try, I assume this release was extreme chaos? It's a shame I feel this way because I had OG Grapes in 2nd grade

If I saw all these idiots rocking them I probably wouldn't have bought them

Real talk

F'n clowns

:smh:

Long story But i Struck out on release day. My boy claimed he had a sure thing and it fell through. He gave me my cash back then I start looking for some trade bait on a few sites. I run across a dude selling Black Cement 3s worn about 5 times for 80. I hit him up he tells me he lives a few blocks away. I ask him what else he's selling since that price was nuts and he Tells me White Cement 4s. I ask him for a package deal so 5 mins and $145 later I have these to trade

So Of course Resellers dont want to trade so i end up selling the 3s for 160 and the 4s for 170. Hit up a reseller and dropped 240 on my pair. Never paid that much for a pair of shoes but after flipping 145 into 330 it feels like I got them for waaaaay under retail.

The perks of knowing how to find and  hustle sneakers in NYC. PS owned 2  pairs of 06 grapes so no need to find anything to match. Id say this is way less embarrassing than what some of you picked to wear these with. But to each his own hope everybody gets their pairs. I know i was salty till I got these.

Last edited:
(Sees pics)- makes me not want to wear them anymore.
Damn!, I didn't think it was going to be this bad. Especially with these jamokes taking some dumb pics

Are those tights and now i will agree this generation is soft

But 3 hours in the rain and 3 hours of shoe talk from people around me and one cat said he cant wait to post his picture on instagram because he was gone get 300 likes but all in all i got mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom