Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
No never lol. Your family dressing you alike and you actually choosing the dress like everyone else are 2 different things. I'd never do anything like that, but hey they are doing them and they totally have the right to do so. I just thought it was funny because this release has folks doing all types of funny stuff, its all in good spirits though my man.

True, I mean it's only so many ways to dress with a shoe that every has and will keep in their rotation until the next release.

Personally, to combat it I don't even wear the shoe anywhere close to the release. I put em on ice for a few months minimum, lol. I was just telling my bro how ppl wear fits to the mall with flip flops, cop, change into the new release and rock them out the store.

It's a new day, lol

he got two right shoes on  im dead 
laugh.gif

look they even want you to share the pic they looking to lose thier jb account this @#$% is hilarious

https://www.shelflife.co.za/blog/Grape-Five-Percent-Discount  nt go read it im rolling right now

Last edited:

look at this pic from shelflife wow smh

What the hell is that?! For starters that's completely foolish with certain, um, facials features.

So, this is what...MJ taking over the Timberlake "Omletteville" sketches?

Last edited:
i just googled the dude who did the artwork he does alot of  his stuff like this poor judgement on his part he did this one of yeezy hmm

dudes name is neil phyfer

Magic1978 can't help his holier than thou mentality. Thats him 24/7. I swear I;ve seen him post "I wish NT was like back in the days" at least 5 times today. He's like a cop at the end of the month that needs to fill his quota with that stuff. We get it, you've been here for a while, but your act is old. You're like that cranky old uncle who talks about back in the day this, back in the day that. You're cool, we get it.

You're 40 years old yourself. Youre getting to that age where you might wanna think about giving your shoes to your grandkids. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom