Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
low's are hypebeast shoes?

roll.gif

K
Yeah, they don't look right b.. they're a "variant".. just not into variants and retro+.. to each their own.

^SAID BY NO ONE EVER.
There's a whole thread of praise in the sneaker art forum.

#1) they're not OG.

#2) It's a hypebeats shoe.

Quite the contrary, it's beasting to only like some vaguely defined thing as "og" (original gangsta, *scoff*).

The man used ingenuity, creativity and skill to create his own homage to his true sneaker passion. I bet these lows will be of far superior quality to the mids coming out this year. Look at that leather. Look at the paint job.

Last edited:
They are a hypebeast shoe cuz they aint OG? That is some beast **** to say. Might as well just say you dont like a shoe unless it is popular

Not sure it's the same guy who posted this pic but I remember when he first made the thread on his custom grape lows.

I always thought it was a great idea executed perfectly. Dude put in work and they look great.

And now people's excuse for not liking them is because its hypebeast?

If he wore them in person with jeans on... All the heads in here saying they're terrible would not be able to tell the difference

Like someone said--- I honestly think they came out cool. Would I rock them? NO. I don't like low 5s. Never have. Only lows I really like are 13s, 11s , 1s, and 9s

Couldnt agree more. But these were one of the easiest pick ups for me back in 06' hopefully i can experience some of the same with this release.

Me and multiple people in line copped 2 pair and was back home in 10 mins.

Couldnt agree more. But these were one of the easiest pick ups for me back in 06' hopefully i can experience some of the same with this release.
Me and multiple people in line copped 2 pair and was back home in 10 mins.

will be much for crazier unless you have a hook up. everything is just crazier now in the last couple of years

Damn crazy how easy it was to cop these last time and I can't imagine this go round

I sold my 06's for around $400 figuring ill be paying resale for these

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom