Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ at the end of the day your entitled to your opinion bottom line. We all are. Either you're going to purchase the shoes or you're not. Whatever your reasoning being is your prerogative my man! Lets just keep it moving and just focus on the appreciation of shoes. After all that's what we all are NT for.

QFT

I'm buying them cuz I saw SEINFELD rocking them on the show! I call these the SEINFELDS not the Grapes/Fresh Prince

Will these come in gs
wwe-raw-20120417030658372.gif

Don't even bring fake talk around here. That's just talking wreck less. I had these in 06 when they first retrod, these and the fire reds. The build quality is just as good or better. When you get your pair I will tell you what too look for to show any1 that my **** is real.

Im pretty sure if he had fakes he would know. :stoneface:
I dont see any indication of being fake but I thought the paper was supposed to be the same black paper that came with the IVs. I am not sure about that one though

Exactly. Logical thinking, I would assume? I guess May 4th isn't that far away. We'll see.

With any chance the 06's take a dip in prices or is it wishful thinking? Missed out on them so looking fwd to copping
nthat.gif

All you dudes are envious and don't appreciate anything. Not just on here to brag. My connect gets the kicks early just the same way any1 with money does. I'll be buying the store release too. Cement 3s with Nike air up next.

envious NOPE wayyyy off. anyone in this thread could purchase some early pairs. you just dont see them posting pics with there 2nd post bragging about getting them early. pretty simple.

shrug

people saying they are fake cuz a) I'm guessing it's supposed to be black tissue paper.... and b) other releases in the past it has come out that those who got their shoes way, way, WAY in advance run the risk of picking up the b-grade/fake pairs.

Guess you didn't know about the Air-Randy fiasco with the concords?

seen a preorder on feebay for 280 6.5y :x :smh: .... free shipping... and they don't ship until the 6th of May (which means it's legit pairs)

eh, I'm not that thirsty right now :lol: :lol: I'll wait and see what citysole is offering.

Last edited:
seen a preorder on feebay for 280 6.5y :x :smh: .... free shipping... and they don't ship until the 6th of May (which means it's legit pairs)

eh, I'm not that thirsty right now :lol: :lol: I'll wait and see what citysole is offering.

:x I remember seeing some chick on IG asking for 350 for her GS concords DS. :smh: little feet out here trynna rip ppl off.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stiunit  

envious NOPE wayyyy off. anyone in this thread could purchase some early pairs. you just dont see them posting pics with there 2nd post bragging about getting them early. pretty simple.

shrug

ive been on this site since the early 2000-2001. i just never had an account before. bragging no. just showing my appreciation for the shoes. thought some others would like to see as well. next time ill just post the picture, i wont leave any comments. my bad if i offended you. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom