Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always welcome any pics,never any hate towards anyone here, it was just the extra part :D

Last edited:
My security deposit from my last house is coming in. I will preorder these as well as something from the Fire Red Fall. Prolly the IIIs since it is the cheapest and one of the few colorways of that silhouette that I like.

Cold's site
Add 20 per shoe for shipping. I assume most people would pay 185 for these if they copped em online.
Cold is taxing $60-80 per shoe depending on which one's but whateva. Its not like I am pre ordering every shoe

Last edited:
Got my pair. Yuppp!!! Whewwwwww 2013

More pics? Look pretty good.

Cold's site
Add 20 per shoe for shipping. I assume most people would pay 185 for these if they copped em online.
Cold is taxing $60-80 per shoe depending on which one's but whateva. Its not like I am pre ordering every shoe

I'm not aware of that site... could you clarify...

Also skitsgko where you got yours from? how much did you pay... I wouldn't mind having a pair this early :smokin

Black wrapping paper in one's video, someone else got white paper? Which ******g color is the paper?

Black wrapping paper in one's video, someone else got white paper? Which ******g color is the paper?

Someone posted pictures of the Fire Red Vs in the Fire Red V thread and they have black tissue paper, like the IVs have. Take that for what its worth i guess.

Since the Fire red Vs got the black tissue and the special box except these to have them as well. The early release pairs won't have it though that's why it's confusing .

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist  

More pics? Look pretty good.

per request:

Last edited:
^^^^ at the end of the day your entitled to your opinion bottom line. We all are. Either you're going to purchase the shoes or you're not. Whatever your reasoning being is your prerogative my man! Lets just keep it moving and just focus on the appreciation of shoes. After all that's what we all are NT for.

You right.

He wasnt being called a hypebeast for not liking a shoe. He was called a hypebeast because his reasoning for not liking it is because will smith wore em, not Jordan :stoneface:

That was never the reason why I don't like the shoe. I was making a general statement.

I don't like the shoe because the color way is not appealing to me. I feel its overrated cause the majority of people like it cause of Will Smith. Those are two separate opinions. My reason for not liking them =/= the reason why I think they're overrated.

:lol: So now dudes are hypebeasts because they DON'T like a shoe?
Science

Must be...

You sound hella mad fam. I love it when y'all start getting angry and try to act like everyone y'all respond to are kids. So just because I said these joint are wild overrated and pointed out the fact that 90% of cats are buying because of a television show makes me a hypebeast?

Do you even know the definition of that term?

laugh.gif
So now dudes are hypebeasts because they DON'T like a shoe?

Cotdamn. It's like, you talk bad about any shoe and someone comes out the kill you cause you don't like their "holy grail"

Well sorry, I don't like EVERY shoe that drops. Maybe some of you should go back and re-read what the term hypebeast is defined as.

And just wait until the aquas drop. Dudes are going to be ready to go to war cause I don't like those either
I'm not "hella mad" I never said you were a kid, nor did I ever say that you are a hypebeast because you do not like style or CW of the shoe. You said that 90% of people who are copping them is because of a television show. And all I said is that I wasn't copping because Will Smith wore them in the "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" I'm copping because I genuinely love V's and in my personal opinion I think the "Grape CW" on this shoe is clean and crisp. I'm not too sure if you're trying to flip the script on me and call me a Hypebeast, but you're just being plain ignorant and naive. If I like a shoe, I will buy it. If I do not like a shoe, I will not. Besides, don't come at me saying [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]  It's like, you talk bad about any shoe and someone comes out the kill you cause you don't like their "holy grail" [/color]  the shoe isn't my grail. You're not very observant to the fact that I never said any of the claimed things you stated in my previous post. Reading is fundamental, in no way was I jumping down your throat. If you knew basic literature you would have known that. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom