Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sizelegend (slamdunkspace) is selling for 250 plus shipping for their grey market/ unauthorized pairs if you really can't wait

The '06 release was nothing here in Columbia, SC.

My local Footaction only got 18 pair. I got my pair, my friend who had to leave early, another for a friend out of the city & my homies got the rest. 

We got there at 4am & they opened @ 8am. By 8:30 we were @ home.

I'll be there this time, trying to get 2 pairs...my favorite colorway...but I beat the '06 release & ended up selling them.

Last edited:
The '06 release was nothing here in Columbia, SC.

My local Footaction only got 18 pair. I got my pair, my friend who had to leave early, another for a friend out of the city & my homies got the rest. 

We got there at 4am & they opened @ 8am. By 8:30 we were @ home.

I'll be there this time, trying to get 2 pairs...my favorite colorway...but I beat the '06 release & ended up selling them.

this release wont be as easy as the 06 release, and u guys have to have patience, those grey market pairs are no beuno

Please someone with the early release pair take a picture of the hidden message

It's in the same places as the 4s

Ayea thanks lol

Just wanted to make sure you guys got good pairs

I know they ain't fake but if they didn't have that you guys got them "too" early

Is that http://shop.jsfordays.com/main.sc legit site for preorder, i dont wanna deal with the hassle and wait online or outside with the wolves. I rather just put it to rest, besides even if i wait resellers will sell for no less then 275 anyways it comes out to 260 shipped not bad i guess?

Is that http://shop.jsfordays.com/main.sc legit site for preorder, i dont wanna deal with the hassle and wait online or outside with the wolves. I rather just put it to rest, besides even if i wait resellers will sell for no less then 275 anyways it comes out to 260 shipped not bad i guess?

That's actually not bad if you don't have time to deal with the hassle and stress of camping out, getting tickets, and waking up early for online releases... If these release is GR, then you can probably get it for cheaper 2 weeks after RD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom