Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe these were for the grapes back in '06 @ Manila Jr. aka serramonte :lol:
ahahahahaha @ genghis khan

lmao

daly city is definitely lil manila

I believe these were for the grapes back in '06 @ Manila Jr. aka serramonte :lol:

that looks right (& didn't da cops tell everyone to leave-no shoes for anyone!)

in terms of a hypebeast timeline, i hear stuff like 'things done changed after the space jams' or 'the concords turned everyone beast'

nah, 2006 had the grapes & the dmp 6/11 - and it was just as bad then as it is now in my area & obviously other areas as well
camp-outs were at their peak in my opinion & some shops were forcing customers to buy shirts or hats with the grapes, just like one claimed in the recent aj1 royal thread

That could be the line again in May. The biggest shoe size I see in that line is maybe a 9 max. So I don't have to worry about them taking my size except to re-sell.
So you can tell peoples shoe size by what measure did you use?
:x
keep telling yourself that
Even as a teenage boy my true shoe size has always been over a 10.5 and I am a small dude

Last edited:
I have to get these so i can put my 06's to rest. the paint is chipping bad on them.

Last edited:
wasn't there actually an 'air seinfeld' or 'nike seinfeld' that was passed out to the seinfeld cast & crew at one point?
don't even remember what they look like though

I think this photo was taken during the release of the steel grey x release in 05'. I could be wrong though. Looks eerily similar to a photo that was posted in that thread. Don't ask me how i remember that. lol

Last edited:
These should be called the colossal toe, micro jumpman on the back 5's.

lol these things have a peculiar shape to them.

my boy said the leather is identical to the military blue 4's from 2006.

i hope for your guys sake, he is wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom