Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
really want these but the last V's I bought were the Black/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver back in 2011 and they were pretty tight around the bottom of the laces. hurt to walk in. think a size up would help or is this normal in V's? Anybody cop V's since than that feel better than these? Just wondering before I cop and end up with more shoes that hurt to wear.
[h1] [/h1]

Either you need to simply loosen your laces at the bottom or your "true size" is actually a half size up. Don't be like a lot of these dudes who find any reason to buy shoes that are not their size. If the Vs are hurting you, your true size is a half size/size up from what you wear now.

3 pairs of 10.5 isn't bad especially if its a small store. Since reservations have been made already does that mean you can't get them anymore?

Not from that store . Will try to get them online , won't be bothered at all if I'm not able to cop .

So what's the verdict? Easy cop or not? I hope it's a fcfs, not a raffle.
I was told in manhattan there doing raffles...so they dont have to deal with the nonsense...if u do your leg wrk coppable but if you think there gonna be waitn 4u ....not happenin!!!!!

You can be 100% certain that these will not be easy to cop. I'm not going after them personally but no matter how many are made they will sell out in 5 mins

some girl supposedly went down for the Bugs Bunny 8s and ended up getting the Grapes by "accident" .

find it hard to believe nobody opened the box at the register, her included. If true, then she made out like a bandit. I wonder what will happen to the employee who made the mistake.

SInce I'm hearing these are a general release, do people really think these will be that hard to get on RD? I can't believe they'll be any harder than bred 11's at christmas time. Thoughts?

Spoke with my local Champs, they are not getting as many pairs as normal GRs. They are doing tickets on Sunday.....I have to work on Sunday. FML! Hope that is not a sign for my luck at getting these.

These are for sure a.cop and defientely not an easy one. I was out at 3:30am in line right after getting off from work for the 8's today. I'm.gonna have to request off the day before to be out there for.these but odds are its.gonna Be raffled

Last edited:
If you had to get out at 3:30am for the BB 8s....I would hate to see what will happen with these in your area!

lol. Everyone in the suburbs I am staying at until I start my big boy job is raffling the grape tickets.

So much for the low key spot that I line up at starting at 5:30 am and always get my pair.

3 stores in 1 mall.

Still aint trippin tho. Next to one shops there. Usually 95% of people who line up get their pairs so I wouldnt be surprised if I won the raffle in all 3 stores

Last edited:
My new spot says they've got "a lot" of these in. I personally think they'll be just a slight bit harder to get then the 8's that just released, in store at least. Online is getting harder and harder. Sometime sit's worth waiting in line for a few hours. By the way, it will be a last min. decision for me as I still have my 06's in great condition.

Last edited:
These will be flooded just like the fire red 5s..

Multiple restocks etc. If you're honestly worried about getting these, just get the scripts and nike.com will be a breeze

If you do your homework ahead of time you shouldn't be too worried about this release, a lot of pairs to go around. 

should i cop this or what for the black grapes???i cant use too many sick times away from work....lolz....they are coming out with GS sizes too ryt?

Yeah I don't think these will be a problem though they are definitely pre-hyped there'll be plenty of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom