Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
My FNL already got their shipment. Got mine reserved cause the manager who was holding my pair when I called ended up selling it. That's funny how that chick got the Grapes instead of the Bugs 8

So how come a lot of people are going ga-ga for these? Is there something extra special about them?

Since Nike stated it will not be TLO, what's the best route to acquire a pair on NDC? Just open the new release page and keep refreshing until they show up? Thanks.

I'm dbl up on these maybe triplin if I win a raffle at a store and won't sell one of em will rock one keep two on ice they prolly won't drop again for a long time.

Well I hope most of you guys are right cuz if not.....i can imagine how salty peeps gonna be if they cant cop em !!!

i gota get another pair. my grapes from 2007 or whatever year it came out are a 12 . i want an 11.5 in these. if i can cop im def selling my old pair. i hope these wont be too crazy. i need to redeem myself after the royal 1s fiasco

some girl supposedly went down for the Bugs Bunny 8s and ended up getting the Grapes by "accident" .
Lol. Awesome if true!

I was going to say the boxes are completely different but GS sizes always have the regular box right?

Correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom