Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
left 2006 right 2013
left 2006 right 2013
bottom 2006 top 2013

Picked up my pair today couldn't help myself and do my own comparison and have their difference some obvious like the shape both are DS 2013 seems narrow and also the purple hue is a bit lighter and the aqua color seems different also. The leather on the 2013 is the same as the V from this year it's not bad in my opinion the jumpman is also different so it's been accurate to what everyone else has been saying.

The inside padding looks thicker too on the 2013. I think that's a plus. I don't like the narrow look of it thought.

Maybe it's narrow cause it has not been worn yet...it looks like they are still factory laced and completely DS so once you start wearing them they will look like any other pair of Vs

As long as these dont have the same Flaws in Quality as the 06 Pairs im happy. Honestly I hope these are produced like Bred 11s were, with 650,000 pairs everybody gets what they need and no salt will be thrown.

Looks like these will be releasing in large number which I'm glad about because back in 06 it was nuts people literally waited until the last minute to hype these up that why there was so many issues quality wise i have to disagree the 06 and 13 pair good quality.

I think that may just be a bad pick of them ↑ ... anyone know if retro 5s run a lil big? I'm 17 and most locations I called JB didn't send them 14s , I reallyyyy don't wanna get 13s and grow out , but my foot has not grown too muchd through. HS
im 16 and wear a 14 too. Happens to me all the time. I heard these fit big so ima get the 13 and hope for the best

Can't wait to get my hands on these . I'm going to try for 2 pairs for these. just hope the hype isn't as crazy as I think it's going to be.

Maybe it's narrow cause it has not been worn yet...it looks like they are still factory laced and completely DS so once you start wearing them they will look like any other pair of Vs

This
That pair just needs to be worn then it will look like '06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom