Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a pair on the way next week n I'm copping another on RD while rocking em..firee
That'll be quite the conversation starter 
grin.gif

Well my FTL is saying the day before for tickets i dont understand how everyone else here is getting tickets/raffles already. 

NBA Players and their Jordan Brand accounts...*throws up*

No reason to hate, Rip gives a lot shoes away to people. I don't understand how another person buying/getting 10 or 20 pairs stops any of us from getting 1. Some of you guys take the hatred too far.

I'll be in VEGAS! 

Any recommendation on what stores to go to? 
House of Hoops at the fashion show mall is handing out tickets on Friday at 5pm  First come first serve.  You should get there by noon though to make sure you get your pair because people will be lining up early.  Also try the House of Hoops in the Miracle Mile Shops in Planet Hollywood  They will be releasing them similar to the Fashion Show HOH.   Niketown in the forum shops in Caesars Palace only does the twitter RSVP.  You can try them but don't go up there if you don't get your pair reserved on twitter.

Last edited:
I'll be in VEGAS! 

Any recommendation on what stores to go to? 

House of Hoops at the fashion show mall is handing out tickets on Friday at 5pm  First come first serve.  You should get there by noon though to make sure you get your pair because people will be lining up early.  Also try the House of Hoops in the Miracle Mile Shops in Planet Hollywood  They will be releasing them similar to the Fashion Show HOH.   Niketown in the forum shops in Caesars Palace only does the twitter RSVP.  You can try them but don't go up there if you don't get your pair reserved on twitter.

Thanks for this, I'm going to be in Vegas that weekend also. I'm picking up a pair today but I just may try to rsvp a pair at niketown.

No reason to hate, Rip gives a lot shoes away to people. I don't understand how another person buying/getting 10 or 20 pairs stops any of us from getting 1. Some of you guys take the hatred too far.
he's a reseller bro. Wat a bum that rip is. Get a real job. Lol

i seen that they're coming out for kids and infants this time around...

i cant wait till i see da local birds around my hood rock em wit purple or teal leggings showin that mass. :nthat:

This guy knows :pimp:, will be in the heights just to see the show nt summit on your stoop

Im not sure if I should get these or not especially with the black grapes. Gonna be a last minute decision 

NBA Players and their Jordan Brand accounts...*throws up*

especially when his caption said "Grapes for the fam"

thats prbly not even enough to satisfy the requests hes gotten

My cousin came through and helped me lock down my pair for retail. Now I'm impatiently waiting for the RD. Good luck to everyone still trying to lock down their pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom