Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope JB releases a lot and has a couple of restocks. That would put a dent in reselling for a while for GR kicks.
Well not really... If the Grapes reach the Bred 11 popularity level then people would still pay about $240 for them... 

resell might reach $240 at best... 

Na, they'll hit 300, but that'll be ebay, on release day. This release is going to be a mirror of the Black Toe XIII's (yes, I still refuse to call them "he got game"). Resell will hit 300 at first, will steadily decline, and settle at around 240.

Local/FB prices won't be that high though...

My brother works on a garbage truck for the late evening shifts. He said he went past Modells in Riverdale Bronx, NY last night (Sunday) and there were already people camping for tickets that are given out Wednesday 5/1/13 at 6pm. This is crazy. Not sure how i'm going to cop my pair I don't want to take my chances online and then the websites crash, so i'll probaly camp out at my other Modells spot Wednesday morning since tickets at Modells are given out at 6pm for guaranteed sizes on Wednesdays.

Anyone thinking this will be an easy pick up come this Saturday you better re-think that..... this WILL be a crazy release, these do seem to be one of the highest anticipated releases this year, usually it's the XI's but nobody wants them this year thanks to that nasty Black/Gamma Blue Colorway with the all black midsoles.
sick.gif
Wait, Modells in Riverdale? I live close to this area of the BX, there is no Modells. Id like to know what store is giving out tickets around here though.

When those UK sites drop I hope y'all keep them links PM only! We need help our guys here first before lurkers and potential resellers
ohwell.gif

I just got a look stem at my local finishline and I can't complain. They look nice. They only got 12 pair, because they're a running store primarily. Said there handing out tickets Friday night, too bad I have to head out of town Friday night. Gotta get em back home in Augusta somewhere before my sisters wedding.

^LOL never happens man (edit: referring to people not posting links. Didn't think there'd be 4 posts in the 2 minutes since I replied). Plus apparently everyone in here knows everything about resell market value, so going the way of the euro shops is going to be the same price as the close to retail these guys think resellers will get for their grapes. Soleheaven will be the closest to US retail you'll get after using the discount code. There will be no problem for resellers moving these at $250+ until their inventory is completely gone. No problem at all. Good to know anyone here buyin for trade bait will only value these a little above retail. Should be able to trade January's fire red 5's or kilroy 9's or 2012 charcoal 7's for your guys grapes then, huh.

Last edited:
Just went to my store to see if all tickets were handed out, came out with 3 tickets for size 10 one 9.5 one 11 and an 8.5. Resell value should be no more than 200

Surprised at how easy this was. Locked down 2 pair one 8.5 and 9 and only waited a total of 3 hours both spots together... Some of the FTL seem shady because they are changing ticket procedure randomly. Dudes gone be sick wed thinkin they passing tickets out

Does anybody have a site for a preorder? I have a feeling I will miss out unless I pay that extra :frown: reps will be giving thanks

Whether its going to be easy or difficult to get a pair is purely based on where you are located. No one can say it will be either way for everybody so enough with that.

Getting these is gonna depend on ur research and ur passion if yu want these shoes ur gonna find a way to get ur hands on them lol

Anyone in the bay area know what's up with NTSF? It seems like since they've opened up the temporary store they haven't done any RSVP's. Will these be FCFS? Those dbags never reply to any of my twitter posts, and going thru their twitter account it seems like they aren't going to answer anything regarding Jordans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom