Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing a lot of talk about matching apparel. Personally, I don't care what anyone rocks. If you like it, good for you. Personally, I don't buy JB apparel, just to match a pair of shoes. $175 is more than enough money spent, I'm not dropping another bill on a matching fit, to wear 1-2x with a specific shoe. Especially when it consists of a T-SHIRT! $30-40 for a t-shirt?! Be real! But like I said, if you're feeling it, I don't feel any particular way about what you wear.

Outside of black or grey, I like to compliment colors, not so much "match" them. Makes for more unique and eye-popping fits.

But most of these shirts I'm seeing SUCK! LOL! But I'm not gonna clown anyone for having a personal style.

Females about to shut you down that's for sure. Who the hell matches their clothes like that nowadays LOL!!!
Thats his style why knock it? I match too i hate the fashion where a pink hat with a red shirt, some army shorts and any color jordan on your foot is considered fly. 

Hit the stores around 1PM and made it back home with 3 pairs. Size 11 and 13's.

Easy cop, could have gotten as many pairs as I wanted if I would have left earlier.

These shoes are ugly *** hell.
if they ugly as hell why the hell u buy em??lol
Also, why are you *** the word "as"?? It's not cursing unless you add another "S" to it, then it may be inappropriate :lol:

Matching is cool. But over matching has n always will be a problem. As stated, I'm no fashion expert. But I don't need the cookie cutter nike tee or tee with the shoes on the tee. That ish is an instant fail.

I'm seeing a lot of talk about matching apparel. Personally, I don't care what anyone rocks. If you like it, good for you. Personally, I don't buy JB apparel, just to match a pair of shoes. $175 is more than enough money spent, I'm not dropping another bill on a matching fit, to wear 1-2x with a specific shoe. Especially when it consists of a T-SHIRT! $30-40 for a t-shirt?! Be real! But like I said, if you're feeling it, I don't feel any particular way about what you wear.

Outside of black or grey, I like to compliment colors, not so much "match" them. Makes for more unique and eye-popping fits.

But most of these shirts I'm seeing SUCK! LOL! But I'm not gonna clown anyone for having a personal style.
AGREED. I never buy JB brand shirts to match exactly to the shoe but i do like to match my colors when i wear them (Not OD match but like a white shirt, some levi's and hat to match my kicks keep it simple stupid)

Now why would a grown man wear a shirt featuring a naked Will Smith? That's beyond me. I don't wear anything with a mans face on it (not talking silhouette), that's mad idolization.

Since I hate the shoe game I slept these. Proud of myself. I passed on every release in 2013. But these are must haves. I just don't like going through hell n back to cop kicks. And gotta admit I enjoy sleepin peacefully instead of being a nervous wreck for every release. Big up to all who cop. I may try for June 1st restock if there's any truth to that.....

LOL to pay some bills son
roll.gif
tumblr_lffjdkUV661qzh0wto1_250.gif

You bought 24 pairs and came into a thread where some people couldnt even cop 1? And youre bragging about it? Keep that **** in the threads for lames son.

About matching my shoes with shirts, why would you wear a shirt that has a picture of the shoes on your feet on it? Lol. Grapes are mostly white. Rock a white tee. Outfit made. Youre welcome.

Did not know Foot Locker would take a discount card on new Jordan releases. Feels good picking these up for $140.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom