Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grails get old eventually after years and crack. What's the point of loving a shoe you won't wear? I love that they released so many pairs. They are Grails because of what they mean to you, not because of what they are worth or how rare they are.

Nicely said.
I mean who came up with the phrase "grail" anyway, I always think of Indiana Jones and Sean Connery looking for the Jesus cup.

FOR THOSE THAT MISSED OUT!

Foot patrol still has almost every size all you have to do is email them and let them know what size you want and they will send you an invoice, mentioning you're a long time customer usually helps

Its a UK website so shipping usually takes a little longer and it may be slightly more expensive then retail but you're DEFINATELY paying cheaper then what resellers are offering

Here is their email: [email protected]

Foot patrol still has almost every size all you have to do is email them and let them know what size you want and they will send you an invoice, mentioning you're a long time customer usually helps

Its a UK website so shipping usually takes a little longer and it may be slightly more expensive then retail but you're DEFINATELY paying cheaper then what resellers are offering

Here is their email: 
[email protected]
About $178 before shipping. Not bad at all

After seeing all the crazy pics and every person in the mall with the grapes, a purple polo, and a hornets hat..... Im kind of glad I passed for myself, I did get my kids a few sizes up so they can wear later..... I even went to pick my son up from his grandparents house and his 60 year old grandpa had some on.......
I decided not to co around Monday of last week after seeing them. Plus, these will restock as few times and hit outlets, so if at any point you somebody changes their mind they will be available below retail in most cases.

Here is their email: 
[email protected]

Dont they be selling b-grades nd ish

im not paying over retail for these. i missed out, but im sure these will restock, or ill catch an ebay beast slippin.

Just checked my order status on Eastbay and mine got cancelled. Very pissed off to say the least. HOpefully there are restocks soon. Not paying over retail for these. Worst case, I'll buy the replicas depending on how good/bad they look.

Last edited:
these are sitting in europe... nike..footlocker..footpatrol all close to full sizes. I'd love to help you guys out and buy some and charge you only delivery but im strapped for cash just now

Just checked my order status on Eastbay and mine got cancelled. Very pissed off to say the least. HOpefully there are restocks soon. Not paying over retail for these. Worst case, I'll be the replicas depending on how good/bad they look.

Man that sucks. Eastbay has been back ordering and cancelling a lot lately

It's the first time I've ever had an order cancelled from Eastbay. Even the WC 88s I managed to get 2 pairs on RD. BRED 11s...no problem. But grapes, these effin beasts man.

Last edited:
Yeah I got a W at the start of my eastbay confirmation. I've never seen that before? It says 1 unit ready to ship tho. I should be good right?

these are sitting in europe... nike..footlocker..footpatrol all close to full sizes. I'd love to help you guys out and buy some and charge you only delivery but im strapped for cash just now

im not strapped for cash,but it has no meaning.these retail at 160-170 euros in europe,plus shipping that would be pretty much resell price for the us,so no european can help out,its simple math

Last edited:
im not strapped for cash,but it has no meaning.these retail at 160-170 euros in europe,plus shipping that would be pretty much resell price for the us,so no european can help out,its simple math
Cheeky prick.

Heres me trying to help someone out and you are reselling sneakers.. this forum is full of tools.

I decided not to co around Monday of last week after seeing them. Plus, these will restock as few times and hit outlets, so if at any point you somebody changes their mind they will be available below retail in most cases.
Why take the chance? Can't be sure. Nike does screwy things. They put out so many pairs ...maybe that's it? Maybe they just wanted to do away with restocks and just release them all?
No way do these go below retail. I never seen any Jordan 5 DS go for below retail ever... And these are one of the most popular ever!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom