Air Jordan 5 Grape OG - Summer 2025

Might turn these into fake beaters instead of selling them and just have 1 pair of the new joints. Can’t wait to see the shape upgrade.. V’s need it and when a V is done right.. joints are :nthat:

IMG_3349.jpeg
IMG_3347.jpeg
IMG_3351.jpeg
IMG_3352.jpeg

Holy grail release. Yes . I will go matchy and throw a hornets snapback on with em.

Who remembers that's classic 2013 photo with the whole squad grapped up matching 😂
I'd kill to see it.
Bro the accuracy of this is insane 😂. This is photo of me and the homie in 2013, fresh grads and I got the grapes on with the Hornets SnapBack 😂😂 and the g shock lol good times

Attachments

• IMG_6414.jpeg
    IMG_6414.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 372
Holy grail release. Yes . I will go matchy and throw a hornets snapback on with em.

Who remembers that's classic 2013 photo with the whole squad grapped up matching 😂
I'd kill to see it.
I used to have the photo saved but cannot find it anymore. I remember it being posted in the 2013 Grape thread but all the images from back then have expired and can't be viewed anymore. Dudes getting matchy matchy with the Grapes was a problem during that release though. Hell I remember seeing high schoolers online rocking Grape themed prom attire. :lol:

Looking forward to the AJ 5's next year especially these. OG classic, the Grapes are a double up for me.

Back
Top Bottom