Air Jordan 5 Laser appreication Post..

They are appreciated
pimp.gif

Too busy for me.

Missed out on the laser IV's, would have liked those but too hard to get and not worth the resale.

the air jordan V is my favorite sneaker of all time. i have multiples of every OG colorway and a bunch of retro+ ones.

but this shoe was, is and always will be DISGUSTING. sorry.

unappreciated.

still got mines DS wit the laser hoodys DS also. my box was mad dusty tho i had to go to the closet and peep them real quick. nice shoe and super limited. i remember them changin the release date and pushing them a week forwards.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

one of the worst V's made imo

Yup. It was one of the only "rare" shoes I had that people didn't really want to pay more than retail for. Hell they didn't even really wanna play retail. 

i liked them as well and also had the hoody that matched well also with the Olive V's. The material made it a quality shoe.

Wore mine once to the mall.......kids were actin stupid over these, but they're NOT BAD IMHO..

Sorry, they are unappreciated because they are just ugly, and hideous.

I would never spend my money on those atrocities.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I dont care what anyone thinks

I like these alot

Glad i still have 2 pairs and to the dude that can get still get them

If there under $200.00 a pair you can make a nice profit on each.

I will admit both colorways laser 4's are alot better then the laser 5's

But the laser 5's are still a great looking shoe.
The laser 6 rings are also a hot shoe.

The funny thing is I got a pair of thunder jordan 4's on the day the laser 5's released for $200.00 the guy in the shop did not know what he was selling me.

So before he could ask anyone whats the correct price I gave him the money and walked out the store
2 things:  1: nice move on the 4s and B: who is that in your avy?

Back
Top Bottom