Air Jordan 5 OG “Black Metallic” Reimagined 2025 !

JB don’t care bro. They’ve done way more stupid and unnecessary things over the years. This is the same company that has 3 different molds for AJ1’s and 2 or 3 molds for the AJ1 low. The madness will never end.

I was mostly being sarcastic, obviously JB and Nike most of the time see the world a lot different than we do :lol:

JB keep playing.. toucan sam snout toe box, ashy Larry 2011 uppers, and the same 2020-2024 V shape with that AMM toe box. Shape is not improved. At least bring back that 99-2006 shape. If those are the real deal, my 2016s will do. :smh:
nike clearly dont care about their average consumers, nike only delivering fan service to athletes and celebrities only them are able to get sneakers with the best shape and ultra premium materials, the normal consumer just need to accept the subpar and mediocre retros that they have manufactured for us whether we like it or not, and they always like to mess up a few things on the shoes so that the shoes never will be perfect

Last edited:
nike clearly dont care about their average consumers, nike only delivering fan service to athletes and celebrities only them are able to get sneakers with the best shape and ultra premium materials, the normal consumer just need to accept the subpar and mediocre retros that they have manufactured for us whether we like it or not, and they always like to mess up a few things on the shoes so that the shoes never will be perfect
I would argue we are not their average consumers. People who frequent Niketalk and nitpick every angle and crevice of the shoe are far from average. Their average consumer is my 17 year old kid that never owned a pair of OG’s and just thinks the shoes look cool. I always take that into account when I’m angry about how they can get away with the BS they’ve been getting away with for the last 20 years. I’m at peace with the fact that we are a small minority of their customer base at this point.

1725914536383.png

Jordan 5's are Releasing - Yes
The Reimagination = 3m Snitching around the shoe = the question

Gotcha.

Yes, mostly. It's still a question if the NIKE AIR on the back will be stitched, or something else.

The 'piping' throughout the shoe is most likely not 'stitching' but simply reflective matirial.

The other element of reimagined is the white laces they come with.

I think he was just asking if that’s it. Compare this to every other reimagined and there’s a lot more visual differences with the rest compared to this one

I think he was just asking if that’s it. Compare this to every other reimagined and there’s a lot more visual differences with the rest compared to this one

Yeah I guess I don't take this as b being as "extreme" as the others which isn't to say it has to be extreme.

That said if these are easy to get then I`m in but I don't need em with everything else dropping in 2025,

Back
Top Bottom