Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

These would have made more sense

Maybe even these Nike needs to start hiring some of these custom makers at this point what they got to lose 
mean.gif
these are dope

JB been OD'd on the white outsoles for new cw's and now they oding on the white linings on new cw's.
mean.gif
 it's not like either of them even look amazing.. they either have some half *** designers over there these days or they just do a half *** job on purpose to keep the thirst up

They're not that bad, although a black lining would be better. I'm sure opinions will change closer to release day like usual.

Last edited:
Yep, I'll be sleeping in on Black Friday for once and not to worry about missing out on these.

If they added a bit more black to the midsole near the outsole and got rid of the speckles on the shark teeth then it would be a lot cleaner

Copping definitely. I just don't like the speckle on the midsole.

I actually like the speckles on the teeth. I'll still be passing though, these are pretty blah

Best Vs so far. Except the speckles but I can always reprint it. Definitely cop.

I might color the speckles in if I don't like them in person if I do decide to cop. But they are looking pretty decent not much you can really do to mess up a black and white cw

Drop the premio V's if you wanna do somefin for black friday

Last edited:
These would have made more sense

Maybe even these Nike needs to start hiring some of these custom makers at this point what they got to lose 
mean.gif
Cement print doesnt belong on V,s or any other shoe other than IVs. just a straight solid grey woulda done to match the tongue  (where the cement print is). This has the V's lookin like some spizikes or son of mars. They really need to stop messin with the #'d jordans and mess around with their C/W experiments on another line of shoes...

Cement print doesnt belong on V,s or any other shoe other than IVs. just a straight solid grey woulda done to match the tongue  (where the cement print is). This has the V's lookin like some spizikes or son of mars. They really need to stop messin with the #'d jordans and mess around with their C/W experiments on another line of shoes...
According to you it doesn't belong. I'd rather buy those than that Bel Air junk that's dropping.

Back
Top Bottom