Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

t5tb0l.gif
lol seeing this reminded me of when i was at this thing where magic was talking to us and we were sitting on the floor around him and he did that where he look away then throw it and he threw it right at me and hit me in the face lol no lie XD i got hit in the face by a pass from magic XDD

Whats up with the holiday releases? These, Gamma XI's, and the Laney XI's that are also bound to be god awful (I know there haven't been pics, but honestly if a laney themed XI turns out nicely, I will be surprised.)

I agree.

These would of been dope.

But oh well, money saved I guess.
Sneakerheads would've been acting like savages in the streets if these released!  These are so clean, and would've been perfect for Nov-Mar cold/wet seasons (on the East coast that is, I'm not quite familiar with the West coast weather during those months).

What people don't realize is that these have not went into production and wont until at least around Aug... So if enough people speak up, changes can happen... They are watching!

at first glance I was against these, but after seeing the same picture over and over they have grown on me. Just wish the lining was back as opposed to white, will see when more pics and a confirmed RD comes..

Back
Top Bottom