Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

https://kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=4239

sick.gif

How are these possibly going for $310 on Kicks Crew? 

https://kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=4239

sick.gif

How are these possibly going for $310 on Kicks Crew? 
Because they are hiking up the price for NO DAMN reason.  HATE resellers and I hate sites that try and sell shoes at resell price.  Everyone knows these shoes are still circulating, I get it you need to make a profit.  However shoes were $160 at release, charge $210/$220 for expedited shipping.  I was going t buy the Shanhai 5's many moons ago from them, but this just makes me glad I didn't.

Seems like they made a TON of these. all releases should be like this. Thinking about doubling up using rewards 
devil.gif

Seems like they made a TON of these. all releases should be like this. Thinking about doubling up using rewards :evil:

I think the same amount as all the past GR... Just not much hype and being over shadowed by the Taxi, Gamma, and Bred 1 releases.

Last edited:

Seems like they made a TON of these. all releases should be like this. Thinking about doubling up using rewards 
devil.gif
I think after this month, which is huge in terms of release, these will be more sought after...and i wont care becuase i have mine. 
devil.gif

Damn shoes are so nice I haven't even worn mine or taken them out the box. Finally took them upstairs from my office, this morning.

Only thing I've done to mine is the lace swap. Keeping these on Ice for a while.

I'm about to go Jump in a Mud Puddle with my Oreo's …. They have a restock every week on these it seems..

Which is good… Knowing I can trash a pair and easily buy another…   THUMBS UP  FNL and DSG

by the way…. NIKETALK  blocks ****'s Sporting Goods every time i type it, even thou it's not being used in a lewd way… so DSG will do haahaha

If you only knew these weren't restocks......

Now I feel really stupid for paying extra to get these shoes early. Not only were they an easy cop for most people, but now these gimmicks of shoe's that never sold dubbed "restocks." Oh well, I'm hoping to get and pay retail for the infrared 3lab5's.

Back
Top Bottom