Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

So tempted, I'm still able to add my size to cart, but....... Taxi is coming out this week, gotta pass.......

Man still can get another pair, thats great but wont pull the trigger getting Taxi's then Gamma's then finish Xmas shopping :smile: CC going to be on fire!!

Last edited:
With all the sizes that are STILL left, for me to have been cart jacked on the last pair in my size, those odds are unreal. I must have literally been like 10 seconds too late. Crazy odds. Must be a sign.

With all the sizes that are STILL left, for me to have been cart jacked on the last pair in my size, those odds are unreal. I must have literally been like 10 seconds too late. Crazy odds. Must be a sign.
a sign to get the gamma 11s haha

Guess the word got out because the refresh screen is up.
Nah they restocked yesterday too , and the sizes sat alllll day. I got on a little bit ago and it said they were about to do system maintenance. So I'm pretty sure that's why the SPA page is up now.

Edit: yea, it's back up and they are all still there (except 10)

Last edited:
Some sizes available at HOH Chicago on State Street. 1st time seeing them in person and it's the same material as the black grapes. I like them, but I'm passing for other stuff that's coming out in a couple of weeks.

They've been sold out everywhere... my guess is that there were a lot of pairs stuck in people's carts until they expired... Finishline's cart system is different than other sites... they use your cookies to store data also so you can jack up your own cart and hold the shoes without being able to finish the transaction... just picked up a size 12 which has been out of stock everywhere...

I just got cart jacked again !!!!! That's twice in two days ! Been waiting since I got cart jacked yesterday morning for 9.5 to pop up again. Finally did. Added to cart, put in info to complete order and shoes are gone. This is BS

Back
Top Bottom