Air Jordan 5 "Oreo"

Regardless of what many may have said and the fact that they were slept on, these are still a clean looking pair of shoes that go with everything. I would've kept my pair, but I have too many black/white sneakers including a pair of metallic v's that still DS sitting in my shelf.

Regardless of what many may have said and the fact that they were slept on, these are still a clean looking pair of shoes that go with everything. I would've kept my pair, but I have too many black/white sneakers including a pair of metallic v's that still DS sitting in my shelf.
For me it was the white sockliner that killed it for me 
frown.gif

Saw these still sitting at a local FTL, glad I passed.
I liked these but not at retail price. These would be a great clearance pick up. Doubtful, but hopefully they keep sitting til then. My last clearance pick up was the Cardinal VII so my hopes aren't up. LOL

Stop posting that they have sizes unless you have actually added to cart. These sites are listing sizes but dont actually have any shoes to sell.

Stop posting that they have sizes unless you have actually added to cart. These sites are listing sizes but dont actually have any shoes to sell.
I added multiple sizes to cart and was ready to checkout first thing this AM. You just got there too late!  That's just common sense. Some of yall are just some salty folks.

Werd. My fault for assuming. Just seems odd that the links never add to cart. Resellers cant even make 30 bucks off these so who is buying?

Thunder 4 type dura? I thought the Thunder 4 buck was trash!! it was thin, creased and greyed/faded up quick. Combined with the midsole instant cracing, thunder 4s were a fail (imo) .. I have both and I gotta say the suede Nub w/e on the Oreo 5 is superior to the thnder, much heavier thicker anyway, feels close to the bred 4 lil lighter but not much.

Back
Top Bottom